This 5-day course prepares participants for taking the PMP® Exam. Even if you’re an experienced project manager, you still need to understand the structural specifics of this exam to pass it successfully. The PMP® certification proves that you have an advanced level of project management experience and knowledge. The biggest advantage of the PMP Certificate is that it is globally recognizable, which allows you to work in any industry, any location, and with any methodology.
After attending this PMP Certification Exam Preparation course based on the latest PMBOK edition, you will be aware of the exam structure and best practices, and you will cover all knowledge areas every project manager must know. This course allows you to deeply immerse yourself into the field of project management and understand the Project Management framework clearly so you can apply it to real-world business, whether you’re a project manager with experience or without.
This 5-day PMP Certification Exam Preparation course, based on the PMBOK 6th Edition, helps you to:
- Understand project life cycles with an emphasis on an Adaptive/Agile approach
- Be aware of tips and hints about the exam structure
- Be ready to pass the PMP® exam on the first try and with minimum stress
- Take a practice test during the course
- Tackle and analyze a total of 200 questions covering all the exam topics
- What is a Project and what is Project Management?
- Project Environment
- Role of Project Manager in the Project
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Final Preparation - Test-taking techniques and Study plan recommendations
- Example of Mock Exam (15 Questions)
What will you gain
By completing this PMP Certification Exam Preparation course, you will receive the following benefits:
- How to take the official PMP Certification Exam and successfully pass it
- Understand the structure of the exam and how to avoid its possible pitfalls
- Cover all knowledge areas that a modern Project Manager must know
- Apply an Agile approach to maximize the effectiveness of your decisions
- Get a clear vision of what Project Management is and how to leverage it
- Learn how to define what must be done to complete any project successfully
- Estimate costs and plan the schedule of any project with extreme precision
- Learn the best practices you need to carry out high quality projects
- Use the resources you have at your disposal with maximum efficiency
- Enhance the level of communication within and outside of projects
- Decrease possible project risks and understand how to prevent them
About the Instructor
Samah Kamel, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMOC, ARM, MCTS, CKM
Project Management Practitioner/Certified PMP®, PMI-RMP®, CAPM®, MSP Trainer
Samah is a well-known Project Management Practitioner and Professional Trainer in the GCC region. Since 2007, Samah has trained a huge number of executives in the Middle East from various industries.
She has wast experience in Learning & Development, Training, and Project Management Consultancy & Coaching. She provides Project and Risk Management Consulting to project-based organizations and regularly conducts Project Management Courses such as: Project Management Fundamentals, CAPM®, PMP® Exam Preparation, PMI-RMP® Exam Preparation, Microsoft Project, and soft skills training courses. With Samah’s assistance, you will be able to pass the PMP exam without hassle or anxiety and create a successful career as a project manager.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 4,500.-||USD 4,800.-||USD 5,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.