Management is one the most highly demanded skills in the labor market. This is the case not because there is a deficiency of managers, but due to the shortage of good and professional ones. In order to become a professional, in-demand Manager, you need experience, expertise and, most crucially, knowledge in building and managing successful and sustainable Teams.
This comprehensive Professional Manager training course gives you the skills to effectively manage People using the best professional Management styles and enables you to know all aspects of modern Team Management. This course is your opportunity to study the entire range of exceptional, well-tested leadership techniques for managing People. Upon completion of the course, you will possess the emotional confidence and knowledge regarding how to get the very best out of your people and be a Leader who motivates people and achieves great and sustainable Team Management results.
In this intensive and highly practical Atton Institute professional leadership training, you will study how to Build a Successful Team and further your leadership abilities, including the following and many other points:
- Key skills and competencies required by contemporary Professional Managers
- Styles of Management and the ability to adapt quickly to your surroundings
- Leadership characteristics required for Team Building and reaching success
- Professional Management norms and standards necessary for continued success
- Common challenges in the Management of people and proven solutions
- Defining the Role of Professional Manager in the present-day Business World
- Manager & Leader Competencies – Building a Successful Team and creating a Team Culture
- Contemporary Business Realities and their evident impact on Management Praxis
- Groups vs. Teams, Team-building and the compulsory Role and skills of a Manager
- Organizational Direction: Understanding your Organization’s Structure and Priorities
- What makes your people Exceptional within the existing Organizational Structure
- Key Elements and tools of a Professional Manager & Leader for Building a Successful Team
- Skills, People Management Styles and Competencies to be a Great Manager
- Proficiencies needed to be able to work in a Diverse and Multifaceted Environment
- Defining Leadership and the actual difference between Leaders and Managers
- Leadership characteristics & establishing your own Leadership and Management Style
- Stages of Team Development – Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing, Adjourning
- Developing, Implementing and Monitoring Performance Management Standards
- Establishing Professional Rules and Standards for Providing Sustainable Team Results
- HR fundamentals required for a Professional Manager to Build a Successful Team
- Working with your HR Department – Advantages, Drawbacks and the Perfect Balance
- Top Challenges of professional Managers and how to Overcome them with ease
- Emotional Intelligence as the Universal approach to contemporary Management
What will you gain
This certified Atton Institute training course provides participants with qualifications for building successful teams. Upon completion, you as the training participant will be able to:
- Strengthen your Management potential and become certified for fast career growth
- Explore what defines truly efficient Managers and Team Leaders
- Learn how to manage people and boost their results via the right Management styles
- Know the current situation with personnel and best ways to improve their performance
- Apply modern principles of effective performance Management and control
- Find new opportunities for advancements in developing people and performance
- Increase your Leader results via the overall improved performance of your people
- Align the standards of your Team to the best international motivational practices
- Study more about motivation, hiring, engagement and other key HR procedures
- Understand how to become a true leader and establish your own leadership style
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|22 Oct 2018, New York||Register Now|
|04 Nov 2018, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|20 Jan 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|17 Mar 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|04 Jun 2019, New York||Register Now|
|16 Jun 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|15 Oct 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|22 Oct 2019, New York||Register Now|