Nowadays we observe immense innovations which also influence even apparently unshakable pillars of life, such as business correspondence. Modern business correspondence includes much more than just letters, email, and memos, which we get accustomed to. Text messages, social media messages, online chats, messengers, reports, online proposals, video messages, etc. have become an integral part of the way we communicate in the business environment.
Business correspondence is the most common and trusted way to communicate with people within the organization, with other organizations, and with customers. Thus, business writing is vital for your thriving and prominent career, no matter what position you have. This business correspondence training course helps you to master every element you use to communicate daily, starting from effective emails and memos and ending with sophisticated proposals, online text, video messages, etc. On this course, you cover all types of business letters, overcome ‘writer’s block,’ get acquainted with best styles of writing and know how to use each style to get results you want from your writing in the most efficient way.
Throughout this business writing training course, you will gain highly practical and relevant knowledge, such as:
- Know how and when you should use different types of business correspondence
- Refine your writing with proven tactics that let your e-mails and letters stand out
- Know insights of all types of business letters: sales letters, order letters, follow-up letters, etc.
- Explore how to get people to act – turn business correspondence into your secret weapon
- Master the modern business correspondence, such as social media, SMS, messengers and more.
DAY 1 23 Dec 2018
- Review the Insights of Modern Business Correspondence
- Formal and Informal Message – How not to Cross the Line of Formality
- Find Your Voice – Make Your Written Correspondence Unique
- Writing Specifications Under Consideration of “To Whom” Component
- Master the Different Types of Business Letters to Get Best Results
- Proven Techniques to Write Outstanding Memorandums & Letters
- Email Fundamentals and Structure – Essentials that are Often Overlooked
- Email Sensitive Issues - How to Reply to Complains, Say No, Get People to Respond, etc.
DAY 2 24 Dec 2018
- Creating Reports in Accordance with the Globally Accepted Standards
- Write Business Proposals that Always Get a Reply You Expect
- Meeting Agendas and Follow-Ups – Make Meetings Useful and Efficient!
- Let Your Written Texts Speak for You – How to Deliver Outstanding Messages
- Use Social Media as an Advanced Business Communication Tool
- Messengers – Bring Your Multichannel Correspondence to the Next Level
- Exploring the Nuances and Pitfalls of Modern Communication
- Personal Plan on Implementing the Knowledge Gained on the Course
What will you gain
In this intensive and highly practical course, you will study various business correspondence techniques and rules which will greatly help you in your workplace, including:
- Better identify your audience and tailor your message to them
- Learn how to switch between informal and formal styles skillfully
- Overcome the fear of the blank page and learn how to start more effectively
- Write business letters that meet all international standards
- Master effective email writing to achieve clarity and successful communication
- Boost your professionalism and get the opportunity to stand out at work
- Write clear memos and reports that deliver tangible results
- Use social media messages and messengers with maximum efficiency
- Know out the common faults in business writing and how to avoid them
- Learn how to compose messages that deliver the desired outcome
- Create business proposals that stand out from the competition
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 1,990.-||USD 2,090.-||USD 2,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.