Product marketing is a mix of product, marketing, and sales, and it assists businesses in delivering a well-thought-out product to their target audience and successfully positioning themselves in the market. Product Marketing is essential for every business entity as it helps form a competitive advantage and matches products with the demands of potential customers.
In this Atton Institute course, participants study examples in the Banking and Tourism sectors regarding how to position products or services, increase market awareness, and create product demand and value. The course explores the objectives and structuring of Product Marketing, the different types of product marketing, and how to analyse the achieved results. Upon completion of the course, attendees are armed with relevant background knowledge in product marketing and placement, allowing them to achieve excellent results. Special emphasis is placed on forming compelling value propositions for target markets to achieve strategic objectives.
The Comparison of the Banking and Tourism industries within this course gives a practical perspective on the existing realities. It delivers professional knowledge on such elements as:
- Core elements and types of successful Product Marketing and its role
- Modifications in Product Marketing depending on the type of business
- Excellent approaches for creating compelling, professional value propositions
- Best tools and techniques for exceptional market research & analysis
- Current and upcoming trends and how to be ready for adjustments
DAY ONE 07 Apr 2019
- Defining Product Marketing, its main types, categories and benefits
- Product Marketing as an effective investment for revenue increase
- Product Marketing implications in the Banking and Hospitality Sectors
- Differences in Product Marketing positioning which are essential to consider
- Product Differentiation for B2B & B2C – common and differing points
- Define your model, emphasize and then strengthen it – best modern practices
DAY TWO 08 Apr 2019
- Product Marketing objectives with Consumer Centricity principles
- Customer development – defining the target Markets and potential customers
- Positioning & messaging – how to deliver your company’s message with passion
- Defining PM objectives: Corporate Banking and Tourism
- Central phases of Product Marketing Structuring to secure sales growth
- Testing, measuring, and adjusting Product Marketing to secure growth
DAY THREE 09 Apr 2019
- How to implement excellent PM into Banking and Tourism businesses
- How to perform superb Market Research and Analysis of potential consumers’ needs
- Developing and implementing strategies under consideration of product lifecycle
- Performing Perfect Customers analysis – how to choose the right metrics
- Trends of Product Marketing and their influence in Banking and Hospitality
- Putting together the course outcome and group Q&A and discussion
What will you gain
The course delivers highly intensive professional content and provides you with proficient qualifications, enabling you to:
- Advance your professional knowledge on product marketing types
- Know the essentials of PM on the example of Banking and Tourism
- Study strategic marketing objectives within product lifecycle
- Develop a product launch strategy and communication plan
- Drive customer acquisition using a great number of techniques and tools
- Evaluate the market, competition & trends of modern product marketing
- Implement efficient processes for successful product development
- Make accurate forecasts and use them to outperform competitors
- Focus your personal efforts on the most efficient PM elements
- Position products or services to meet market goals and strategies
- Exercise pragmatic strategy for client engagement programs
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.