Every business wants to be a customer’s first choice. Building and managing a brand plays a crucial part in making that happen. Your brand defines and maintains your business’s reputation and echoes your customers’ expectations and experience. Your brand is what you offer to your customers – not just a product or service, for which there may be a number of other providers. A strong brand makes a business stand out in the highly competitive markets and allows you to sell your products or services at a premium.
This training course is your guide to the world of strategic branding. Participants explore what branding is about and what makes certain brands different. We study the strategic branding process and how to identify a product’s main features, benefits, and values. You’ll learn what positioning is, and study how to transform your team into brand ambassadors, and how to create a unique experience at every touchpoint. The course provides insights on brand equity and brand value as well as a formula to build your brand name and value both locally and internationally.
In addition to the topics mentioned above, we will cover several crucial points in strategic branding, such as:
- How to develop brand positioning for your competitive advantage
- Creating a personal branding plan which lets you stand out
- Understanding techniques and tactics for developing and maintaining the brand
- Developing a unique brand that will be impossible for others to copy
- Fundamental rules and strategies for creating an excellent Digital Branding Strategy
DAY ONE 28 May 2019
- The true meaning of a Brand & the difference between Branding and Marketing
- The latest Challenges and Opportunities of Product Differentiation & Branding
- Consumers’ Expectations for added Value and why Branding is a Risk Reducer
- Developing the correct Brand Positioning, Segmentation and Targeting
- Five Central Criteria in Modern Marketing for creating and managing Brand Equity
- Winning and maintaining Customer Loyalty and Client Retention via Branding
DAY TWO 29 May 2019
- Structuring your Branding Strategy & Planning for Brand Management
- Profiling your Target Customers and exploring your Brand Context
- Elements of the strategic Brand Management Process and how to execute them
- Understanding essential Components for a Stronger Brand Equity
- How to manage a Brand within the entire Product Life Cycle; Psychology of Branding
- Identifying / defining Sources of Brand Value and exploring Available Techniques
DAY THREE 30 May 2019
- Establishing Brand Positioning as a Foundation of Success for the Company
- Advanced Modern Changes you should embed into your Branding Strategy
- How Digital Media is changing the world of Branding –Old-School vs Digital
- Harmonizing Modern and Traditional Branding Channels for present-day Success
- Branding Reputation and Crisis Management – tools, steps and proven Methods
- Brand Evaluation Audit Techniques – measuring Reputation and interpreting Results
What will you gain
- Understand why branding matters so much and how brands create Value
- Identify the best brand strategies in alignment with existing and new Market Trends
- Explore the elements of Brand Equity and identify how to build sustainable brands
- Study the process of conducting a full Brand Audit to evaluate brand performance
- Create a compelling Brand via online channels and identify the digital consumer mindset
- Learn how to craft Brand Positioning and Brand Experience by managing touchpoints
- Monitor and Evaluate your Product Branding and understand how to respond to the results
- Get the essential skills and know-how on how to improve your results as a Brand Manager
- Know how to position a Brand as relevant, distinct and engaging for your Target Customers
- Create the most efficient ways to manage your Reputation online and mitigate possible risks
- Build a Strategic Brand and track its growth and sustainability using a qualified approach
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.