This sentence’s wording is a bit confusing. Maybe “Customers always expect high-quality products and services, but businesses and customers may not always agree on exactly what that entails Due to countless types of products, price categories, national expectations and other elements, it may be challenging to monitor and measure if and how customer requirements are met. However, this does not free an entity from meeting client expectations; just the opposite – it must always be the highest priority.
The financial and other benefits of improving the consumer experience are so significant that client experience measurement has become a special area of expertise. The results of customer experience measurement form key indicators for defining and improving service quality and setting the next steps. This Atton Institute course focuses on data which reveals how to delight customers by enhancing the overall Client Experience using the best available tools. These tools and data provide course participants with the best ideas on how to deliver service and CX which are absolutely unique!
Grasp the ABCs of CX in the modern business world and take a look at how to further extend your professional skills:
- Learn key principles of perfect CX and how to apply it in your company
- Understand the needs and expectations of your customers
- Structure a plan and process flow around consumer centricity principles
- Benchmark your entity and recognize where to start with the changes
- Explore the key CX data that you need to permanently measure and monitor
DAY ONE 21 Jul 2019
- ABCs of Customer Experience and how it leads to the triumph of a company
- Understanding your buyers and how to Meet and Exceed their Expectations
- Top reasons why Clients’ expectations must be Measured and Analysed
- How to Measure and Monitor the gap between Client Needs and Expectations
- Identifying the modern factors of service quality your organization needs
- Exercise in using Affinity Diagram for gaining insights into the scope of Service Quality
DAY TWO 22 Jul 2019
- Improving standing and Key Principles of Client Experience (CX) and service continuity
- Consumer Expectations changes - why and what shall be done to Adjust it Timely
- Best practical Methods to monitor and be fully aware of Changing Expectations
- Guide on delivering a great Customer Experience via a Client-Centric Culture
- Developing and implementing Consumer Centricity as the main Differentiation Point
- Analysing and eliminating the Difference between Client Expectations and Experience
DAY THREE 23 Jul 2019
- Benchmarking and using the right CX Metrics for your company
- Practical business case: Measuring and Monitoring Customer Experience
- The upcoming future of Customer Experience and how to be prepared for it
- Consumer Experience and its direct link to ROI and a stable, loyal Client Base
- Activities to improve Client Experience Management (CEM) metrics
- Conclusion and putting key points into action
What will you gain
In this course, which is particularly dedicated to CX monitoring, you will study and obtain professional skills in how to:
- Develop a customer-centric culture based on clients’ expectations
- Explore your present CX standing through benchmarking with other organisations
- Utilize skills which are exceedingly valuable for career and professional growth
- Outline strategy for bringing together customer expectations and customer experience
- Apply market research methods to measure the effectiveness of the customer experience
- Develop a corporate culture of prioritizing and safeguarding customer loyalty and retention
- Use customer service to monitor expectations on product or service delivered
- Measure and monitor team competence to deliver superior customer service
- Enhance with the skills obtained in this course the overall CX level in your company
- Design and apply customer feedback systems, including survey questionnaires
- Execute effective action plan to improve ROI and customer loyalty
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.