Direct marketing enables direct communication with customers, both present and potential, and sends them targeted marketing messages for subsequent successful sales. The ongoing evolution of the offline and digital channels and tools of Direct Marketing is becoming a new chapter of development and opportunities.
This Atton Institute Masterclass reveals how to develop and implement direct marketing campaigns that lead to outstanding sales results. This intensive training session helps you to build direct marketing campaigns that are efficient and cost-effective. You will study various best practices, techniques, insights and real-world examples of direct marketing and how to eliminate possible mistakes. Participants explore what brings real results in direct marketing and study a range of easy-to-implement successful tactics and consumer psychology principles to achieve the best outcome.
The Masterclass participants build a foundation of knowledge and skills around the concept of the strong relationship between Direct Marketing and Sales, and in doing so learn:
- All major forms of Direct Marketing and how to use the right ones
- Modern Direct Marketing praxis and how technology changes the game
- How to efficiently build Direct Marketing into the entire company strategy
- Methods and best praxis on how to make the Sales process effective
- Existing and future landscape of Sales and Direct Marketing
DAY ONE 12 May 2019
- Direct Marketing: role, principles, and what is means for you and your Customers
- Advantages of direct marketing – perfect example of “win – win” strategy
- Power of Direct Marketing & Sales – defining an efficient approach to a Winning Strategy
- Types of Direct Marketing; how to choose the right one to Outperform Competitors
- Modern Direct Marketing and Digital Technologies – designing the perfect mix
- Consumer and Direct Sales – Targeting and Distribution of Products and Services
DAY TWO 13 May 2019
- Defining Strategy and a Direct Marketing & Sales Plan and measuring the Results
- Implanting Direct Marketing within the context of the company’s overall Strategy
- Top tips to strengthen your company’s strategy and standing via Direct Marketing tools
- Cost-cutting on sales channels vs. increase of requirements on support – the right balance
- Sales Fundamentals as influenced by the model of the Modern Client Environment
- Benefits of Direct Marketing for the Sales and optimization of sales cycle
DAY THREE 14 May 2019
- Direct Marketing & Sales in the Digital World – vital changes to the success formula
- Introducing a New Marketing & Sales approach into the present Marketing Strategy
- Automating contact strategies throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understanding the changing Business Landscape as a result of Direct Marketing and Sales
- The landscape of Direct Marketing & Sales – analyzing Current and Future Trends
- Masterclass Summary and analysis of practical training sessions / case studies
What will you gain
The Masterclass provides a solid foundation and professional expertise on the subject and gives you the self-confidence to:
- Understand the role of direct marketing within the company’s overall marketing plan
- Plan and implement direct marketing campaigns with a structured methodology
- Create and implement objectives-driven marketing and sales promotion campaigns
- Find new ways to grow professionally using advanced direct marketing expertise
- Study and apply the principles of financial control over direct marketing campaigns
- Define the best Direct Marketing strategies to improve the Sales Process
- Utilize effectively a predefined marketing budget to achieve the highest possible results
- Possess knowledge on how to get the best outcome with the latest digital tools
- Create sustainable value for consumers and as a result increase your revenue stream
- Reveal new prospects due to the upsurge of your skills and professional growth
- Explore the most practical and valuable upcoming trends in Direct Marketing
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.