Customers in today’s world are more demanding and better informed than ever before. That’s why it is crucial to ensure that the buyer experience meets and, ideally, exceeds customers’ expectations. To meet this objective, a solid knowledge of modern business etiquette must be secured and delivered within all forms and phases of interaction with clients.
This Masterclass is essential for all professionals who have extensive direct or indirect contact with customers and aim to ensure that the client experience with the company is delivered at the highest level of quality. Course attendees study the main principles of consumer communication etiquette, learn the prerequisites of business etiquette and conflict management, and explore the full power of various communication channels and techniques. Upon completion of this Atton Institute course, participants will have mastered all the etiquette skills that are required in today’s business world.
This class expands on the vision of the importance and power of business etiquette and builds participants’ confidence in all types of scenarios. The training sessions cover:
- True importance and value of Etiquette and the Client Experience
- Particular regulations and norms within the international environment
- How to Master communication efficiency and overcome barriers
- How to handle and cope with conflict and uncomfortable situations
- Key points on Dos and Don’ts in different communication scenarios
DAY ONE 28 Apr 2019
- Importance of Excellent Customer Experience in the modern business environment
- Consumer Service Mastery as the quintessential tool to Outperform Competition
- Reasons why a Consumer Centricity approach guarantees a Winning Strategy
- Business Etiquette – Essentials for everyone who Interacts with Clients
- Exploring the nuances of intercultural Business Etiquette
- Perfection of Email Etiquette skills: a must for Professional Success
DAY TWO 29 Apr 2019
- Achieving Telephone Communication Excellence – Telephone Etiquette rules
- Difficult Clients – creating a blueprint on how to Resolve various cases Effectively
- CX Communication Etiquette: Mastering interactions – best practices from Experts
- “Dos” and “Don’ts” in face to face conversation – Sacred Rules You Must Know
- How the correct Attitude and Etiquette help you achieve Customer Care Excellency
- Managing emotions – Techniques on how to Control yourself in critical situations
DAY THREE 30 Apr 2019
- Handling Conflict Situations correctly and overcoming them with Etiquette Skills
- Understanding the positive Role of Complaints in the modern Consumer World
- Practical aspects of using modern Etiquette Principles in different types of Business
- Clients with Disabilities – International standards and praxis you must identify
- How to succeed when applying the Standards of Etiquette inside a company
- Summary – course action plan to Master Top Tips of Etiquette principles
What will you gain
Participants master their etiquette knowledge and skills and, upon course completion, are able to:
- Understand the importance of Etiquette in a modern world of Customer Service
- Use the principles of Etiquette for career growth through understanding people
- Study insights on how to improve your personal link with online buyers
- Deal and communicate face-to-face with consumers successfully
- Apply psychology tips for making and securing an overall positive impression
- Handle complaints and utilize techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Interact professionally with clients from different cultures and backgrounds
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Guarantee outstanding consumer service techniques to generate new business
- Enhance customers’ experience & loyalty via great client service
- Improve performance via the practice of exceptional etiquette principles
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
A human being is always surrounded by certain societal rules, including those regarding proper communication, and business is no exception. There is a specific business etiquette which regulates our communication with clients as well as between managers and employees, colleagues, in negotiations with partners, and all other forms of communication in the business environment.
Business etiquette is a set of standards and rules which we are expected to follow within the boundaries of professional communication. Nothing can create a negative impression in the eyes of a business partner quite like noncompliance with the core rules of business etiquette and manners.
Accordingly, the demand for business etiquette training and various etiquette training courses continues to remain consistently high in all the countries of the world. So, what exactly do these business etiquette courses and training sessions cover?
- Time: Both you and your business partners should respect each other’s time. Those who steal others’ time are frowned upon in any country.
- Appearance: General appearance and dress code are also very important. One’s appearance should not provoke any negative response. In addition, each country has unique cultural characteristics which should be taken into account. This is one of the topics that is paid much attention to in business etiquette trainings in the UAE.
- Particular attention in corporate etiquette training is given to educated speech. It goes without saying that it should be knowledgeable. Another crucial rule of business etiquette is to show respect to the other party, whoever he or she is.
- Communication: There are also rules for mediated communication. Telephone conversations should be brief yet informative. In e-mails, it is necessary to specify subject, name, contact details and other important information.
- Gestures: Certain cultures define specific gestures and manners differently within the world of business etiquette. This topic is also covered in business etiquette courses in Dubai.
The UAE, just as any other Middle Eastern country, has its own particular features and rules of business etiquette – and where, if not in the business center of the Middle East, should one study them? At the Business Etiquette course from the Atton Institute in Dubai, you will gain crucial knowledge and skills in business etiquette which will allow you to achieve great success in your business career.