One of the central elements of professional success is the ability to effectively Communicate, both verbally and non-verbally. This skill shapes our interactions with others in the business world as well as our interpersonal relationships and defines our psychological well-being. Understanding the different aspects of Communication and its roles in our lives is a major step towards improving your confidence and reaching your targets.
This crash course provides all the fundamentals for you to gain Mastery of Verbal and Non-verbal Communication skills and will take your professional life to the next level. Effective interaction techniques help you to achieve your goals and provide professional comfort in your environment via improved ability to perceive and interpret different information. After completing this course, your competence in expressing your thoughts and ideas will immensely increase, which in turn will strengthen your professional interactions and all sorts of Business Communication.
Master your interpersonal Communication skills to perfection using the unique knowledge provided at this highly praxis-related training course of the Atton Institute and gain such skills as:
- Improve your professional skills to reach a new level of Business Communication
- Use the best and most powerful interpersonal Communication skills to achieve your goals
- Master the body language and Voice necessary to deliver a message with maximum impact
- Know how to handle various objections using both Verbal and Non-verbal channels
- Possess certified Mastery in impactful face-to-face and public speech techniques
Day 1 09 Jul 2019
- The Role of Communication and its Evolution in the World of Globalization
- Communication Styles and Models, Key Barriers and ways to Scale them Down
- Key Factors of successful Business communication and Debunking common myths
- Become a Great Communicator – Learning Right Methods on how to Listen
- Questioning Techniques and tactics and how to initiate a new level of Communication
- Attending Behaviour and Empathy – encourage Clients to talk and Build a Relationship
- Body Language – crucial Elements and Components of non-verbal Communication
- Healthy Confrontation as an effective way to bring different Points Together
Day 2 10 Jul 2019
- The Nuances of Face-to-Face Communication – Body Language, Voice Tone, etc.
- Specifics of Public Communication skills and characteristics of the Great Presenters
- Make your Presentation convincing and Enjoyable using the right type of Aids
- Active Listening – understanding what Other People are really trying to Say
- Revealing the true reasons for dissatisfaction and Building relationships out of it
- Techniques for Handling the most common Objections and difficult Situations
- Visual, Verbal, Non-Verbal and Vocal – striking the right Balance for Different Scenarios
- Best practices and Do’s and Don’ts for Interpersonal Business Communication excellency
What will you gain
Once you have completed this executive level 2-day training course from Atton Institute, you will enhance your skills and be able to:
- Give your career a powerful boost by establishing strong professional relations
- Obtain a variety of effective tips that can be implemented on a day-to-day basis
- Improve your professionalism and get to the mastery level in business communication
- Learn the different personal communication & listening styles and discover your own
- Know and utilize the power of your body language and better understand that of others
- Obtain certified knowledge and skills on effective interpersonal communication
- Study the right implementation of verbal and non-verbal characteristics and essentials
- Improve your results and achievements through powerful listening and verbal skills
- Get the results you want via profound understanding of the other party's messages
- Advance your business communication skills to deal with your colleagues at all levels
- Upsurge your interpersonal communication skills to build trust and confidence
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 1,990.-||USD 2,090.-||USD 2,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
Everything matters in business communication, both nonverbal communication skills and verbal communication skills. Such a seemingly insignificant thing as nonverbal skills can literally determine the outcome of a business meeting; therefore, professional nonverbal communication courses are now quite popular in the UAE, and these skills can be improved after completing said communication courses and trainings.
In order to learn how to conduct a business conversation effectively and use both verbal and nonverbal means of communication in business, you should not only improve your speech, but also know the main rules of language to follow. Language acts as a tool for expressing thoughts and feelings, and accordingly, it acts as the main communication element in business. Therefore, communication courses are indispensable for sales managers and other customer service specialists.
Those who regularly engage with customers and clients should improve their verbal and nonverbal skills via communication training courses, which we provide in the UAE. Verbal and nonverbal means of communication perform some important business functions:
- Communicative (interaction between people): Language is the main form of human communication, so it is the main way to convey information about your product or service.
- Emotional: With the help of both spoken language and nonverbal signs, you can express emotions and feelings to the client.
Nonverbal means of communication are necessary for people to clearly understand each other. Since the external, nonverbal expression of emotions and feelings is revealed by the body through a certain set of gestures and signs, it is also often called "body language."
Improving nonverbal communication is required for a wide range of specialists, and hence these nonverbal communication skills are extensively practiced at specialized communication trainings and courses. Nonverbal communication is critical in our interactions with people. Their main functions are as follows:
- Powerful addition to the spoken message. Nonverbals can significantly improve the efficiency of a verbal message and help to get the desired effect across within communication.
- Focus. Instead of the words "attention," "notice," etc., you can show a gesture that attracts attention.
- Understanding the nonverbal communication being expressed by the person you’re speaking with helps you to interpret his/her reactions to what you are saying.
Anything that makes you stand out from your numerous competitors, including communication skills courses, will help you to succeed in sales and other areas of business. All of these skills can be obtained through our Master of Verbal and Nonverbal Communication Crash Course. In this course, you’ll receive important verbal/nonverbal skills which will help you significantly improve the quality of your communication with customers, colleagues, and partners.