A strong marketing strategy identifies and utilizes an organization’s competitive advantages in its current and potential markets to define the best resource allocation and marketing activities to create product value. A strategy is not of much help if not implemented and brought to life. That’s why developing an insightful marketing plan, based on a well-defined strategy, ensures marketers can contribute the highest possible value to an organization at the strategic level.
Our Marketing Strategy and Planning course provides you with knowledge on how to turn your strategy into actionable and operational plans. Participants learn how to analyze the current market situation, focus on the unique selling proposition of your product and/or service and target the needs of your markets. This course enables you to prepare the right marketing strategies and to develop a marketing mix specific to your market and its needs to reach the company’s marketing objectives and successfully develop and implement a clear, rewarding marketing plan.
Throughout the course, we cover a significant number of vital marketing topics. Here are just a few of them:
- Key aspects you must consider including in your Marketing Strategy
- How to seize great opportunities for marketing growth
- How to build customer-centric strategies and reap more benefits
- Proven methods for creating a comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- How to align your Plan with the Strategy and bring it to life
- Scope and functions of modern Marketing under the pressure of the changing world
- Latest Marketing Trends - Digital and online developments – the digital marketing world
- Marketing Strategies – Brand expansion, Product positioning and differentiation
- Pricing; Innovative and creative strategies which result in profit maximization
- Strategy Development factors for making a choice, Blue Ocean vs Red Ocean Strategies
- Measuring the gap between long-term objectives and current company performance
- Determining the most rewarding segments & identifying potential growth opportunities
- Sources of competitive advantage – cost, differentiation, product and channel advantage
- Product/service life cycles and the application of psychographics to each stage
- Applying the growth strategies matrix to your strategy development process
- Customer types and behaviors and Using customer needs to your advantage
- Bringing Communications to the next level via Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managing Brand Value – best methods to create, maintain and improve brand positioning
- External vs internal pricing elements, Key strategies & Defining the right pricing matrix
- The Marketing Planning Process and Format, Marketing Plan and Marketing Strategy
- SWOT and TOWS Analyses, Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning – Process, Components, Challenges & Tools
- Aligning strategies and plans, using the best tools to measure progress and performance
What will you gain
- Learn insight of Strategy and Planning and how to utilize both to achieve your objectives
- Conduct strategic planning and build effective marketing plans based on winning strategies
- Study how to translate corporate goals and plans into actionable and clear steps
- Understand how to apply the best practical tools and strategies to create a powerful brand
- Comprehend the key points of the buying process and how to determine customer needs
- Achieve success via market segmentation and correct product positioning
- Develop a remarkable customer-centric strategy to outperform the competition
- Understand market and industry analysis and competitive advantages and positioning
- Obtain the critical skills to prepare a marketing plan for a product or a service
- Prepare an effective budget and an integrated, comprehensive product/service action plan
- Apply the knowledge from the course to achieve outstanding performance and results
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|08.30 AM||-||10.00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10.00 AM||-||10.15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10.15 AM||-||12.00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12.00 PM||-||12.15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12.15 PM||-||2.00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2.00 PM||-||3.00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
Marketing has become quite a complicated and comprehensive domain. To build a truly successful marketing campaign, a lot of factors should be considered and many specialists should be involved. But none of those efforts would make sense without a thorough, well-thought-out, and detailed strategy, resulting in a clear plan, which will then be executed.
To create a marketing strategy and plan, you cannot simply go to the web and copy and paste someone’s else tactics. You have to be an experienced and well-educated marketing specialist, and you have to obtain the necessary qualification and skills for yourself.
Fortunately, there is an optimal solution to help you master your marketing planning and strategy development in one go with the help of the Atton Institute’s “Certificate in Marketing Strategy and Planning” training course.
As a modern marketer, you’re required to analyze, compare, and make conclusions based on numbers and the results of conducted tests, but simultaneously, you also have to be creative in order to develop an extraordinary and effective strategy and plan. This might sound a bit contradictory, but it is the only path to success that has proved its effectiveness time and time again over our numerous years of practice and experience. This is the approach that we use in this marketing strategy course.
Achieving success with your marketing strategy lies in finding the right flow, which you will learn through this marketing planning course:
Marketing Strategy + Marketing Plan + Implementation = Success;
- Strategy answers the question, “What should be done?” It correlates with the values and goals of the company. It is the point that differentiates winners from losers, because it is here that you decide (1) who your customers are and (2) what you should do to reach and satisfy them. These are the two most important questions you can ask and will determine 50% of your success.
- The plan answers to the question, “How should you do it?” It is directly related to the strategy and consists of a detailed explanation of tools and techniques that will help you to stand out against the competition.
- Implementation is the phase when you put strategy and plan together and your ideas come to life. It’s also the point at which this marketing strategy training course can only equip you with advice and tips, because the work must be done by you!
The key to success is in the sequence of the three elements in the above-mentioned formula. Most marketers get pulled into a trap and start buying paid advertising, ordering expensive brochures, and paying bloggers even before they’ve determined their strategy and plan. The desire to start doing anything simply to avoid being inactive is is tempting, but tricky, and often has negative effects.
The Marketing Strategy and Planning course from Atton will teach you how to avoid the most common mistakes by implementing the best tactics from around the world, used by the most respected and powerful companies. You’ll learn how to master all the tools necessary for developing an impeccable strategy and flawless plan.