A strong marketing strategy identifies and utilizes an organization’s competitive advantages in its current and potential markets to define the best resource allocation and marketing activities to create product value. A strategy is not of much help if not implemented and brought to life. That’s why developing an insightful marketing plan, based on a well-defined strategy, ensures marketers can contribute the highest possible value to an organization at the strategic level.
Our Marketing Strategy and Planning course provides you with knowledge on how to turn your strategy into actionable and operational plans. Participants learn how to analyze the current market situation, focus on the unique selling proposition of your product and/or service and target the needs of your markets. This course enables you to prepare the right marketing strategies and to develop a marketing mix specific to your market and its needs to reach the company’s marketing objectives and successfully develop and implement a clear, rewarding marketing plan.
Throughout the course, we cover a significant number of vital marketing topics. Here are just a few of them:
- Key aspects you must consider including in your Marketing Strategy
- How to seize great opportunities for marketing growth
- How to build customer-centric strategies and reap more benefits
- Proven methods for creating a comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- How to align your Plan with the Strategy and bring it to life
- Scope and functions of modern Marketing under the pressure of the changing world
- Latest Marketing Trends - Digital and online developments – the digital marketing world
- Marketing Strategies – Brand expansion, Product positioning and differentiation
- Pricing; Innovative and creative strategies which result in profit maximization
- Strategy Development factors for making a choice, Blue Ocean vs Red Ocean Strategies
- Measuring the gap between long-term objectives and current company performance
- Determining the most rewarding segments & identifying potential growth opportunities
- Sources of competitive advantage – cost, differentiation, product and channel advantage
- Product/service life cycles and the application of psychographics to each stage
- Applying the growth strategies matrix to your strategy development process
- Customer types and behaviors and Using customer needs to your advantage
- Bringing Communications to the next level via Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managing Brand Value – best methods to create, maintain and improve brand positioning
- External vs internal pricing elements, Key strategies & Defining the right pricing matrix
- The Marketing Planning Process and Format, Marketing Plan and Marketing Strategy
- SWOT and TOWS Analyses, Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning – Process, Components, Challenges & Tools
- Aligning strategies and plans, using the best tools to measure progress and performance
What will you gain
- Learn insight of Strategy and Planning and how to utilize both to achieve your objectives
- Conduct strategic planning and build effective marketing plans based on winning strategies
- Study how to translate corporate goals and plans into actionable and clear steps
- Understand how to apply the best practical tools and strategies to create a powerful brand
- Comprehend the key points of the buying process and how to determine customer needs
- Achieve success via market segmentation and correct product positioning
- Develop a remarkable customer-centric strategy to outperform the competition
- Understand market and industry analysis and competitive advantages and positioning
- Obtain the critical skills to prepare a marketing plan for a product or a service
- Prepare an effective budget and an integrated, comprehensive product/service action plan
- Apply the knowledge from the course to achieve outstanding performance and results
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.