Since social media is a key communication tool for any company, every business must have a professional who understands social media analytics, social media monitoring, social media management, and can develop a social media platform strategy. The ability to professionally utilize the different channels and SMM platforms for marketing purposes has become an essential skill for business owners, marketing professionals, and employees at all company levels. It provides true power for successful marketing and communication. So it is an essential task for any commercial specialist to learn the basics social media marketing (SMM) at a specialized course.
This Certificate Social Media Marketing course from the Atton Institute provides you with the advanced tools and techniques to reach your customers on SMs. You will master the best social media advertising practices and learn how to be heard in a crowded digital market, how to reach consumers, and listen to what they say. You will study the substance and obtain expertise on how to use numerous Social Media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Linkedin, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc) and then apply these tools to skillfully design and implement winning marketing campaigns. The course provides insights on how to develop an efficient social media marketing strategy that turns prospects into loyal customers and delivers great outcomes.
This intensive course extends your professional boundaries and skills and empowers you to:
- Understand the full power and impact of Social Media Marketing
- Implement SMM as a highly effective marketing tool
- Efficiently utilize the hidden strategy of user-generated content
- Analyze and use data and statistics with maximum efficiency
- Apply cross-channel integration with various marketing elements
- Create SM marketing strategy that stands out and brings great results
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Newly appointed Social Media Managers
- Entrepreneurs and Business Individuals
- Business Developments Managers
- PR Specialists
- Sales Professionals
- Social Media Enthusiasts
- Brand Executives
- Anyone who wants to keep up with modern social media trends
What will you gain
After the completion of this Atton Institute Course, you will become a certified SMM strategy professional and obtain the qualifications below:
- Attain expertise in the essentials of the social media landscape
- Consolidate and master your existing social media knowledge
- Be competent to build outstanding Social Media Campaigns
- Successfully implement Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Attract a larger audience via communication with influencers
- Generate a social media strategy that works and brings results
- Study the current and future trends in the Social Media landscape
- Design an action plan that comprises the key knowledge and tools
- Become a certified SMM Strategist and achieve professional growth
- Possess the best knowledge and expert tips on the subject
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Role of the Social Media Marketing
- Overview – a look into the history and the present
- Growing exposure of customers to digital and social media marketing
- How different is Social Media Marketing from other marketing approaches?
- Main advantages and pitfalls of Social Media
- Existing Types of Social Media and Social Media Platforms
- Types of social media and its characteristics
- Personal, interest-based, and media sharing networks, discussion forums, bookmarking sites, social publishing, online reviews
- Overview of Big Four:
- Facebook - audience, how to setup, types of content for better results
- Instagram - audience, how to setup, types of content for better results
- Twitter - audience, how to setup, types of content for better results
- LinkedIn - audience, how to setup, types of content for better results
- Overview of Additional platforms:
- Types of social media and its characteristics
- Choosing the Rights Platforms for Your Specific Objectives
- Defining the goals to be achieved via the social media
- Social media market segmentation – finding the focus group
- Who are your customers? – defining Buyer Personas
- Content in Social Media
- Doublechecking your goals and expectations
- Research – trends and competitors
- Defining your style and brand voice
- Understanding the types of social media content
- Content creation process
- Scheduling and curation
- Increasing content reach
- Where to get first followers and subscribers if pages are new?
- User-Generated Content - Highly Valuable and Effective Marketing Element
- Reveal the ways to apply it for free - the most cost effective tool in marketing
- Credibility – people trust people. Expert tips to utilize the unexploited power
- Social Media Advertising
- Other platforms
- Successful Paid Campaigns
- Developing Successful Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Guideline on how to create a social media marketing strategy – step-by-step guide
- Revision and adaptation of your campaigns
- Building company’s image and driving sales via Social Media
- Social Media as Customer Service Tool
- Cross-Channel Integration
- Social Media campaigns co-ordination with other marketing activities
- Running various integrated campaigns, exposures and rewards
- Measuring the results of integrated marketing campaigns
- Evaluation of The Success of Your Campaign - Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- The most effective tools and resources to monitor and analyse
- Additional research and communication with your customers
- Evaluation of direct and indirect results of your Social Media marketing campaign
- Course Group Work
- Designing sample Social Media campaign together
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023||5 Days|
|15 May - 19 May, 2023||5 Days|
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|