The project management process involves a unique combination of skills and knowledge of how to manage a project, as well as the ability to see the key elements, evaluate the whole environment from diverse angles, understand the overall picture and take the necessary steps which result in a successful completion. Qualified project managers expertly utilize resources and time to achieve the desired results using the latest tools and techniques – and this is where our project management professional course comes into play.
In this PMP training, you’ll learn how to plan, schedule, cost-assess, and manage various projects from the very beginning to the very end. We review cases of best PM tools and techniques and typical failures, how to mitigate risks with proper planning at all stages and how to provide correct reporting on the project. As any project relies on the people who are executing it, the course also explores how to effectively communicate with and manage people and utilize all resources to complete your project on schedule and in line with requirements.
Throughout the course, you’ll be given valuable skill-building techniques and tools needed to take control of your projects and your professional career, such as:
- Learn how to initiate a project correctly and avoid snags from the very beginning
- Consider the best planning tools and techniques used by managers
- Gain skills in planning and scheduling a Project while overseeing all details and resources
- Study how to create and apply efficient strategy and make correct resources estimates
- Become a certified project manager and let your career shine
Who Should Attend
- Project Team Members
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Experienced Project Managers who want to strengthen their existing knowledge
- Individuals who wish to work in the field of Project Management
- Everyone who wants to get a comprehensive overview of project management
What will you gain
Once you have completed this executive course and received your certificate, you’ll have enhanced your skills and be able to:
- Understand all the steps involved in developing a New Project, from beginning to end
- Boost your Competency and gain the opportunity to stand out at your workplace
- Identify the Key Areas that must be controlled to ensure the success of Project Management
- Understand the Project Goals, Objectives and Benefits before allocation of significant resources
- Make project diagrams, schedules and plans and perform in-depth analyses of Project Plans
- Correctly define the total Project Costs and successfully control Budget and Resources
- Implement a systematic process to Manage amendments to the project scope or its objectives
- Learn the best communication Channels and Models of interaction with teams and stakeholders
- Explore the best HR methods to amplify the efficiency of the Project Team
- Employ Risk Management and response strategies for project management & implementation
- Effectively manage all the essential Project Phases from conception to completion
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- An Introduction to Project Management
- Key terms and the project life cycle
- Identifying Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEFs) and Organizational Process Assets (OPAs)
- Understanding organizational structure and influences
- Role of project manager, team, stakeholders and sponsors
- Most Popular Project Management Methodologies and How to Choose the Best One
- Traditional – old but gold
- Agile – very trendy now, but is it flawless?
- Scrum – emphasizing teamwork and iterating the process
- Waterfall – phases consistently progress downward; where is this methodology vital?
- Six Sigma – leveraging the data-driven approach to eliminate defects in any process
- Project Selection – The First and Crucial Stage of Every Project
- Project selection models
- Key metrics
- Project Integration Management – Starting an Integration Seamlessly
- Proven methods to direct, manage, monitor and control project work
- Key stages of change management process – where to start?
- Critical success factors to overcome resistance to change
- Project Scope Management – Work That Must Be Done to Deliver a Specified Result
- Crucial activities of project scope management: product scope vs. project scope
- Activate your group: creativity and decision-making techniques
- Establishing the Scope process
- Project Planning and Scheduling – Establish the Right Vector for Your Project from the Beginning
- How to estimate duration properly
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Benefits of Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Project Cost Management – Estimating the Budget and Cost According to the Benchmark
- Reviewing the key processes of Project Cost Management
- How to create an advanced cost management plan
- Tools and methods for determining budget and controlling costs
- Project Quality Management – Ensuring All Activities Are Delivered Fit-for-Purpose
- Project management process map – defining the optimal level of quality
- Magic abbreviations that create supreme quality: QP vs. QA vs. QC
- Seven basic quality measuring tools every successful project manager must know
- Project Human Resource Management – Use the Best Professional HR Techniques and Methods
- Details of project human resource management processes and planning
- Measuring and controlling the team dynamics
- Project Communications Management – Coordinate Internal and External Communications with Gloss
- Key processes and how to plan project communications management
- How to align communication with different teams, considering multinational specifics
- Best practices on how to manage and control communications
- Project Stakeholder Management – Create Positive and Effective Relationships
- Identification of stakeholders and how to plan stakeholder management
- Gathering information on Stakeholders: use only surefire techniques
- Key principles of stakeholder engagement – manage and control
- Project Risk Management – Control Possible Future Outcomes with a Proactive Approach
- Defining risk management, risk categorization and processes
- Identifying risks – use of impact scale
- Performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis – probability and impact matrix
- Planning risk responses and the best tools to control risks
- Project Procurement Management – Complete a Project without Supply Interruptions
- Definition, characteristics and types of contract – advantages and disadvantages
- Essentials of the project procurement management process
- Controlling and measuring procurements – pitfalls to avoid
- Closing the Project – How to Close a Project without Missing a Thing
- Project close-out processes
- Make projects a learning experience – getting the maximum benefits
The role of the project manager professional (PMP) goes far beyond the immediate management of projects. Planning, assigning tasks to the team, controlling the time, resources, quality, and communications, estimating risks and successful closure of a project – all these points are far from being the full list of responsibilities of project managers.
In the end, the project manager is the person who is mostly responsible for either the success or failure of the whole project, and in some cases even the whole business. That’s why advanced and continuous education, such as project management courses and PMP certifications, is not merely an option but an obligation for project managers who wish to execute their projects flawlessly.
There are some skills which are necessary for every project manager, but most project managers overlook them. In addition to the technical aspects, in the Atton Institute’s PMP training course we also review and educate participants on the following subjects, which sometimes might be even more crucial than pure technical skills and knowledge:
- Integration into the business. A project manager has to find his/her own place in the system, understand the effect of his/her work, and take responsibility for satisfying the client, the team, and the stakeholders. The Atton Institute trainer in this PMP course will share some tips about how to master this skill.
- Strategic thinking. The ability to see the whole picture of the project is the key to the company's success. The development of strategic thinking is an important topic of our PMP courses.
- Ability to be tough when it’s required. One should not be afraid to say “No” to a client after making a correct assessment of the time, capabilities, and resources of a company and team. A good project manager does not promise impossible, unrealistic things. This may seem simple and obvious, but a lot of experienced managers make these mistakes again and again.
- Leadership qualities. People often think that leadership qualities are inherent, and if a person does not have them initially, he or she can never develop them. This is not true, because any skill, including leadership, can be developed and improved. Our specialized PMP course in Dubai, the UAE helps you to improve your leadership skills.
- Manage the pace of life. Finally, every PMP should be able to manage his/her own time and prioritize tasks effectively according to the specifics of each. This is also a topic covered in our project management training certification course.
As for the UAE, there are limitless opportunities for project managers because the economy keeps thriving, and the number of infrastructural, innovative, cultural and other projects is growing.
Therefore, people are seeking out reasonably-priced yet impactful PMP training courses and certifications in Dubai like never before. At the Project Management Professional course from the Atton Institute, you will receive all the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful PMP career.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|