Management and team management, in particular, is one the most highly demanded skills in the modern market. It is not because of a lack of specialists, but due to the shortage of certified professional managers. To become a true leader, you need experience, and skills in team management, you must know how to develop effective teams and how to deal with challenges, which will inevitably arise.
This comprehensive certified course for professional managers provides you with the knowledge of team management models, which can help you to lead your staff effectively using the best professional Management styles. This training is your opportunity to study the entire range of exceptional, well-tested leadership techniques for managing people. Upon completion of this certified course, you will get the emotional confidence and knowledge regarding how to get the best result with your people and be a leader who motivates people and achieves great and sustainable team management results.
In this intensive and highly practical professional leadership training from Atton Institute, you will study how to build a successful team and become a certified specialist having and knowing:
- Key skills and competencies in team resource planning and time management
- Styles of Management and the ability to adapt quickly to your surroundings
- Leadership characteristics required for Team Building and reaching success
- Professional Management norms and standards necessary for continued success
- Common challenges in the management of people and proven solutions
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
- Marketing Managers or Directors
- Sales Managers or Directors
- Individuals with management responsibilities
- Senior Operations Managers and Directors
- Senior Executives
- Everyone who wants to improve the way they manage employees or plans to become a manager
What will you gain
This certified Atton Institute training course provides participants with qualifications for building successful teams. Upon completion, you as the training participant will be able to:
- Strengthen your Management potential and become certified for fast career growth
- Explore what defines truly efficient Managers and Team Leaders
- Learn how to manage people and boost their results via the right Management styles
- Know the current situation with personnel and best ways to improve their performance
- Apply modern principles of effective performance Management and control
- Find new opportunities for advancements in developing people and performance
- Increase your Leader results via the overall improved performance of your people
- Align the standards of your Team to the best international motivational practices
- Study more about motivation, hiring, engagement and other key HR procedures
- Understand how to become a true leader and establish your own leadership style
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Defining Who is a True Professional Manager
- Professional managers and contemporary business ethics
- Role and responsibilities of a manager in the team for organization success
- Management vs. Leadership – Central Difference to Know
- How to set a right example - Know yourself before you start managing others
- Emotional Intelligence
- Technical skills
- Planning and organizing
- The Legal Environment and Managing Risk – basics you must know or how to not get into trouble
- Understanding Economics/Finances and How it Affects Business – foundations every manager must be aware of
- Organizational Structure, Culture, and Standards
- Organizational structure
- Organizational Culture
- Communication as the foundation for Team Development
- Communication skills at individual level
- Effective Communication at different levels
- Stages of Team Development from a Group into an Excellent Performing Team
- Characteristics of high-performance team - differences between a group and a team
- Building High-Performance Teams – before exploring the stages of team development you have to consider few factors
- Motivation and Coaching
- Key motivational theories professional managers should be aware of
- Leading towards a motivated work environment
- Demotivation and involvement factors
- Motivating a multi-cultural workforce
- Coaching versus management
- HR role and functions for Professional Manager needed to build successful team
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Managing Misbehaviour
- Training and development
- Measuring performance
- Change Management and Implementing Innovations
- Why do you need a change management and what is it?
- How to understand and measure whether the change or innovation are needed or not?
- Kotter’s eight-step process for leading change
- Identify strategies for helping change and or innovation be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
- Case study – successful and/or failed change/innovation management
- Crisis Management
- Why is it important?
- Reviewing the types of crisis and models of crisis management
- Establishing the crisis leadership – what should you do as a manager in harsh times
- Creating a basic crisis management plan – detailed step-by-step guide
- Lessons you may learn from successful and unsuccessful crisis management – Case studies
- How you can apply it all to your company
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|28 Mar - 1 Apr, 2021||5 Days|
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|