Why does your company need an employee development manager? The overall success of any organization depends on a professional level of all its specialists. Companies understand that people are their biggest asset, and in order to utilize the full potential of this resource, there must be a learning and development manager who develops and implements courses, educational programs, and other learning and development initiatives. Thus, due to the need for training and professional growth the success of a company is directly linked to the professionalism of its training and development manager.
This course provides the participants with all the skills required for a modern HR training and development manager. In this course, participants will learn how to work with internal customers and reveal their needs and requirements in professional growth via the latest assessment methods. They will explore how to successfully plan and implement personnel education programs in a company, whether you require the assistance of an external trainer or want to create professional growth programs on your own. Participants will discover the best methods of professional education results evaluation and be able to justify the course with a reliable ROI assessment. This professional training and development manager training covers all practical aspects of training and professional growth, and upon completion, participants will be able to apply this acquired knowledge immediately within their workplace.
This course for certified learning and development professionals provides you with the following competencies:
- Reduce the turnover rate of employees in your company via new education initiatives
- Improve loyalty within your organization and let your personnel shine and thrive
- Polish your soft skills to help you in your role as a training specialist
- Learn the best adult education learning methodologies for better results
- Understand how to successfully execute a professional personnel assessment
- Integrate new technologies and innovative practices into your professional growth strategy
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Professionals
- HR Specialists
- Newly appointed HR Managers
- Individuals who want to enter HR field
- Professionals who are looking to improve their skills in training and development
What will you gain
- Boost the performance of your organization via training and development practices
- Know how to increase job satisfaction and enhance morale among employees
- Explore new ways to improve employee motivation leading to tangible results
- Improve acceptance of new technologies and methods in your organization
- Be able to prepare an annual plan for various categories of employees
- Conduct solid and reliable competency-based assessments within your company
- Understand the concept of creating comprehensive and goal-oriented training
- Be aware of multiple forms of study to adapt the ones that best suit your needs
- Learn how to use coaching as an efficient method of staff development
- Make your company stand out due to its remarkable training opportunities
- Remove redundant processes and procedures, resulting in financial gain
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Strategic role of the training and development department in your company
- The role of a training department
- Connection between the strategy and goals of the company and different departments
- Interconnection of business process training with other areas of personnel management
- Emotional intelligence (EI): tactics and skills for handling people
- Advanced Skills: Stress management, Conflict management, Strategic planning session, Team-building
- Working with “internal customers”
- Employees and managers as internal coaching clients
- Partnering with managers and supervisors
- The training needs assessment process
- Techniques for determining internal needs (TNA) - quantitative and qualitative
- Planning and implementation of personnel training and development programs in the company
- Planning by goals and objectives; forms of work; methods
- Adult education methods and learning technologies
- New technologies and formats of training
- Preparation of an annual plan for different categories of employees
- Cooperation with an external trainer
- Consultant criteria worksheet
- Review of a training proposal
- Consultant interview evaluation questions
- Monitoring consultant performance: beginning, during, closing
- Personnel assessment
- Definition, objectives and principles
- The process of competency-based assessment
- Assessment methodologies of evaluating competencies
- How to use evaluation results for staff development plans
- Tips for giving feedback after assessments
- Creating your unique training
- Concept and program development
- Balance of theory and practice
- The training structure and each of its blocks
- Creation of presentation (slides), design
- Informational content and the creation of problematization
- Development of practical tasks
- Creation of supporting materials
- Complex participants in the training
- Forms of learning: intensive, playful and active
- Intensive forms
- Playful and active forms
- Types of active learning and the characteristics of the organization
- Business game: Simulation of real processes in the classroom
- On-the-job training
- Organization of activity in space; going beyond the boundaries of the audience
- Integration of active forms in the educational process
- Integrating technology and online education
- Types of distance learning
- Automation of training
- Working with the contents of the course: sources of content, pedagogical design of courses, development, and design as such
- Working with suppliers and providers workshop: Development of technical specifications and analysis of contractors
- Coaching as a method of learning and development
- The key difference between coaching and other teaching methods
- Mastering the technology of coaching
- Best coaching practices
- Corporate training centers
- The role of the corporate training center in staff development
- Principles and methods of creating an effective training center in the company
- Training center and corporate culture
- Case/exercise - business process for launching and evaluating the effectiveness of the corporate training center
- Evaluation and support of employee training results
- KPI work training system
- Methods of evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Components of a complete ILO
- Reasons for the ineffectiveness of educational programs
- Applying the Kirkpatrick and RIO models to assess learning outcomes and effectiveness
- The ROI process model
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|28 Mar - 1 Apr, 2021||5 Days|