One of the main conditions for a company's success is its ability to maintain effective and long-term relationships with its customers. Communication is the underlying factor for the success of such client relationships. It turns prospects into existing customers and existing customers into lifelong clientele – and this occurs with minimal or no investment needed.
Communication is the bottom line for all types of business. This intensive course provides master expertise on how to make your communications work successfully throughout your company, particularly in Marketing and Sales. You will study multiple marketing communication tools and channels of one- and two-way communication, as well as fundamental communication behaviour principles. Upon completion, participants are able to transform their existing marketing plans into a perfectly balanced marketing & communication strategy.
In this intensive course, you will master new insights that bring your business and career to the next level. These include:
- Understanding what your customers really want and value
- Knowing and utilizing the best communication channels
- Recognizing the importance of ongoing Marketing Dialogue
- Study the real value of concentrating on Customer Experience
- Being ready for present and future trends in Sales & Marketing
Who Should Attend
- Sales Professional
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Brand managers
- PR Specialists
- Marketing Communications Professionals
- Professionals who want to understand marketing and sales better
- Anyone who wants to get better results in marketing and sales
What will you gain
Upon successful study and completion of this Atton Institute course, participants are able to:
- Understand the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Use Marketing & Sales communication for professional growth
- Understand the roles and advantages of online and offline channels
- Possess the best key marketing communication tools and techniques
- Develop a consistent, integrated cross-media strategy
- Evaluate communications and results to define success rate
- Master skills in the systematic qualified marketing approach
- Structure a marketing & sales communications campaign plan
- Master professional knowledge and skills in communications
- Obtain key communication principles and know their positive impact
- Know the latest objectives and trends in Marketing Communication
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Understanding How Marketing Communications Works
- Essentials on how customers process information
- Understanding the consumer decision making process & key points
- The role of marketing communications and its effect on your customers
- Following the global trends in marketing communications
- Communication with Your Clients - Priorities Setting and Process Flow
- Configuring your work flow to the points of customer’s decision making process
- Adjusting various processes in your company to the adjusted work flow
- Building the communication process knowingly – top recommendations and tips
- Keeping the Power of Competent Communication with Clients in Focus
- Exploring the main types of communications and how to use them proficiently
- Competent communication behaviour and how to achieve communication goals
- Comparison of online vs offline clients’ communication channels
- Advanced Trends Transforming Communication with Customers
- Unification of Communications in theory and praxis
- Uninterrupted new technologies integration into the existing praxis
- Increasing influence of digital services and smart technologies
- One Way Communication Tactic Is Changing – be Prepared and Equipped
- End of the method of “Marketing Monologue”
- Importance of the active dialogue with consumers
- Don’t be frightened to hear your customers – is brings exciting benefits!
- Critical Whys and Wherefores of Changes in Communications
- Emerging role of active customers’ environment
- Expanding landscape of communication channels and applicable practices
- Evolution of technologies as the elements of businesses differentiation
- Main Channels Of “Two-Way” Communications with Consumer
- Classical offline methods that still works
- Finding new facts on features of online world
- Top tips for instant advancements implementation
- The Efficient Expert Tools of Modern Communications for Marketing and Sales
- Overview and evaluation of the best communication tools
- How to use various Marketing Communications tools competently
- Implementing tools into life with real cases under assessment
- Synergy of Marketing and Sales – Enhancing the Outcome of Communications with Customers
- Major points of connection between Marketing and Sales departments
- Communications with customers is of no value if Marketing and Sales don’t work together
- Integrated Marketing Communications as the most critical process in any organization
- How Marketing and Sales should handle customers' feedback – comprehensive plan
- Understanding the importance of Communications in the global competition scene
- Embedding Communication Objectives Ingredient into all Elements of the Marketing Plan
- Key rules to follow to successfully incorporate the effective customers’ communication
- Top reasons why two-way communication is mandatory for overall marketing plan success
- At no time try to save on your customers - examples which evidence this statement
- Current and Future Trends in Marketing Communications
- Focus on customer experience as the proven ingredient for success
- Personalization and communication – trend for year to come
- Emotional marketing – how to make your brand speaking for you
- Influencer marketing – the valuable method of customer acquisition and retention
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|28 Mar - 1 Apr, 2021||5 Days|
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|