One of the main conditions for a company’s success is its ability to maintain effective and long-term relationships with its customers. Communication is the underlying factor for the success of such client relationships. It turns prospects into existing customers and existing customers into lifelong clientele – and this occurs with minimal or no investment needed.
Communication is the bottom line for all types of business. This intensive course provides master expertise on how to make your communications work successfully throughout your company, particularly in Marketing and Sales. You will study multiple marketing communication tools and channels of one- and two-way communication, as well as fundamental communication behaviour principles. Upon completion, participants are able to transform their existing marketing plans into a perfectly balanced marketing & communication strategy.
In this intensive course, you will master new insights that bring your business and career to the next level. These include:
- Understanding what your customers really want and value
- Knowing and utilizing the best communication channels
- Recognizing the importance of ongoing Marketing Dialogue
- Study the real value of concentrating on Customer Experience
- Being ready for present and future trends in Sales & Marketing
What will you gain
Upon successful study and completion of this Atton Institute course, participants are able to:
- Understand the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Use Marketing & Sales communication for professional growth
- Understand the roles and advantages of online and offline channels
- Possess the best key marketing communication tools and techniques
- Develop a consistent, integrated cross-media strategy
- Evaluate communications and results to define success rate
- Master skills in the systematic qualified marketing approach
- Structure a marketing & sales communications campaign plan
- Master professional knowledge and skills in communications
- Obtain key communication principles and know their positive impact
- Know the latest objectives and trends in Marketing Communication
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Essentials & understanding of how Marketing Communications works
- Understanding the consumer decision making process & key points
- The role of Marketing Communications and its effect on your Customers
- Communication with your Clients – Mastering Priority-setting and Process Flow
- Exploring various types of Competent Communication with Clients in Focus
- Competent Communication Behaviour and how to achieve Communication Goals
- Advanced Technologies and Trends – transforming Communication with Customers
- Increasing influence of Digital Services and Smart Technologies
- The end of the Marketing Monologue and importance of Consumer Dialogue
- Critical changes & expanding landscape in Communications and Master Practices
- Evolution of technologies and its use as the factor of businesses differentiation
- Main Channels of “Two-Way” communications with Consumers
- The Expert Tools of Modern Communications for Marketing and Sales
- How to use various Marketing Communications tools competently
- Synergy of Marketing and Sales – enhancing the outcome of Clients Communication
- How Marketing and Sales should handle customer feedback – Comprehensive Plan
- Adding a Communication Objectives ingredient into all elements of the Marketing Plan
- Focus on CX – current and future Trends in Marketing Communications
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|