Public relations efforts are aimed at presenting a company or a non-commercial entity to the general public and have a crucial impact on its image and positioning. Modern methods, tools and channels have greatly increased ability to reach a wide-ranging audience. PR is truly universal and is advantageous for both large and small businesses. Skills in this area are in high demand for the valuable expertise they provide, thus it has become vital to learn Media and PR essentials even for non-marketing professionals
This Atton Institute course presents the key aspects of public relations along with the strategies that allow participants to increase their efficiency for you and your team. This course is focused on developing crucial skills and competencies in order to act effectively in today’s organisational environment. Competent public relations and media campaigns drive strategic organisational changes, build public opinion and improve the company’s reputation. Well-planned and executed campaigns serve as cost-effective marketing channels and are a valuable method of increasing the entire value and standing of an organisation.
Besides the fundamental skills mentioned above, course attendees study:
- Vital online and offline PR and Media channels for various companies
- How to stand out from the competition with PR and Customer Experience
- How to apply the best praxis for implementing changes that work
- Best measurements to analyze results and make improvements
- Role of technology in the changing landscape of PR and Media
Who Should Attend
- PR Managers and PR Executives at the start of the career
- Public Relations Managers
- Everyone who wants to pursue a career in PR
- Specialists who contact and interact with internal/external public
- Learners who want to understand how PR works
- Everyone who is new to PR and wants to make a successful career start
What will you gain
Upon completion of this course, participants are able to:
- Maximize company’s media strength and use accessible media advantages
- Understand when and how to use PR strategies to manage reputation
- Implement effective online PR options and manage digital media
- Acquire and master essential Media and PR skills via highly practical methodologies
- Guarantee that key PR and Media messages are communicated effectively
- Promote products or services without being too promotional
- Target digital and print media and win their support for positive exposure
- Possess key PR skills in all types of communication and editorial techniques
- Prepare, present and deliver effective presentations and data to the public
- Increase your results in PR and Media by implementing the latest technologies
- Build strategic PR campaigns with attention to the latest applicable praxis
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- General View on Product PR From the Perspective of Customer's Interests
- Definition of types of PR and closer look on the Product PR and Media relations
- The role of Product PR and Media Relations for product placement & promotion
- Unwelcomed challenges and risks due to absent or uncertain PR and Media plan
- PR is not for large corporations only – making use of it by various business types
- Recognizing the Value of PR And Media for Product & Service Promotion and Sales
- Why do we need Product PR? Evaluation of the main areas of application
- Global trends in Public Relations and how to adjust to it
- Product PR role in the overall company marketing strategy
- The Central Objectives of Product PR and Media Relations
- Main objectives and why do we actually need keep it in sight
- Creating product image & identity as the point of differentiation
- Focus on company's reputation – the value you cannot buy for money
- Online and Offline PR and Media Channels to Deliver the Promise of Your Brand
- Online and digital component – upward trend of its importance and impact
- Distinct online channels – web sites, social media, blogging, online community building, etc.
- Offline channels – offline adds, press conferences and events, sales & distribution channels, etc.
- Omnichannel strategy – qualified proportional mix method
- Making Yourself and Others Equipped – There Is Only One Chance to Make Good Impression
- Roles of your team members as communicators between company and customers
- Importance of your shaping of your entire team skills in communication
- Effective dialogue – applying two-way communication mechanism
- Customer Service, Consumers Interests & Public Relations
- Customers Service as part of your PR - stand out of the competition
- Product PR and Media – understanding how customers see and evaluate it
- Aligning PR with customers’ interests being in focus
- Increase the credibility - show your commitment to your audience
- Best examples and results of building brands with consumer awareness
- Product PR and Media – in Praxis
- Analyzing your role and changes you can apply for instant and long terms outcome
- Putting together your action plan and its harmonization with the existing praxis
- Defining tactics and channels. Step-by-step guide on what you need to do
- Applying your action plan with the systematic approach
- How to Measure Success of Product PR & Media Campaign
- Results are coming! But when?
- Analyzing and understanding the worth of your efforts
- Measuring the results to develop and apply next actions
- Contemporary and Future trends in Product PR
- Role of technologies and changing customers’ expectations in the Product PR landscape
- Dropping influence of standard paid sources vs increase of consumers generated content
- Short look into the thinkable future of the development of PR and Media
- Summarizing and Final Words
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|28 Aug - 1 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|4 Sep - 8 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|23 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|