The GCC region is presently one of the most attractive areas for different types of businesses from all over the world. It is very exciting not only as a market itself, but also as a platform for global business operations and expansion. However, entering a new market is always challenging, especially when you are not aware of its specifics, which may be quite different from the essentials you are used to in other markets.
This course provides details on entering the GCC markets for various business types. It covers the most important facts about regional specificities, key elements and players in the GCC region, its culture and traditions along with consumer spending and behaviour patterns. It also explores core data on the legal aspects, taxation and other regulatory background information and necessary internal adjustments. It delves into strategies for setting rational goals and priorities for successful and secure market entry and building a strategy that lets your business to succeed in the Middle East market.
The course equips you with all required knowledge for a successful strategic entry into the GCC market. Upon its successful completion, you will:
- Know all the key facts for successful entry into the GCC market
- Be aware of the influences and trends of globalization in the Middle East
- Explore the specifics of consumer behaviour psychology in GCC
- Set standards for restructuring your company in preparation for expansion
- Develop a strategy that guarantees the growth of your enterprise
Who Should Attend
- Business owners
- Business owners who recently opened a business in the GCC and want to boost the business’s results
- Anyone who wants to open a business in the Middle East
What will you gain
This Atton Institute course provides skills and knowledge on the fundamentals of the GCC markets and allows you to:
- Possess key information and facts on the GCC region to be ready for expansion
- Study common models, forms and tactics for successful foreign market entry
- Prepare yourself for new market challenges and know how to minimize risks
- Know how to restructure and adapt your organization for entering the GCC market
- Apply multicultural awareness at all levels of a small or large company
- Possess knowledge of specific details of taxation and other legal issues
- Develop strong self-confidence based on solid & structured knowledge
- Improve your chances of success in the GCC market by knowing your target customers
- Increase your company’s efficiency by adapting to GCC realities and consumer behaviour
- Develop a marketing and sales plan in consideration of the specifics of the GCC market
- Design a winning strategy while bearing in mind specificities of the target markets
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Introduction to GCC market environment and its specifics
- Qualified overview on the potential of the GCC market
- Present and future of the GCC market and its role in the global markets
- UAE as the business location for local and strategic regional expansion
- GCC Market potential for various types of business
- Level of acceptance of local and international brands
- Consumers purchasing power essentials
- Average consumers spending pattern
- Market segments with greatest potential
- Key challenges of GCC markets due to the trend of customers becoming highly international
- Local clients with readiness for the global products access
- Expats – specifics and particulars of behavior as consumers on example of UAE
- International companies and their increasing competition for GCC markets
- Understanding the common available models & forms of entering foreign markets
- Without local physical presence - exports, agents / distributors, by selling patents, rights, etc.
- With local presence – partnerships, joint ventures, starting your own independent local operations, etc.
- Expansion over online solution – possible scenarios and essentials to know
- Advantages and downsides of each of the available options
- Required Company Restructuring and Standardization for making it ready for expansion
- Checking your product and business capabilities from international prospective
- Adjusting product or service to the target audience
- Amending the internal and external communication flows
- Modifying your marketing to local specifics and particulars
- Making your company and team ready to professionally act on global markets
- Entering the GCC market by international company – check list
- Making your team to be fit to work with international clients
- Building Multicultural awareness in various company departments
- Adjusting your marketing and sales to foreign markets on the example of GCC
- Compatibility check prior to the potential entry into foreign markets
- Qualified market evaluation approach with realistic data in hands
- Adjusting your global expansion strategy to particulars of the target markets
- Specifics on consumer behaviors in GCC on example of the UAE market
- Products placement under consideration of population mix and age
- Products short live phase due to short stay in the UAE
- Specifics on client’s expectations on product & service delivery
- Setting the Goals – How to Define and Set the Correct Priorities
- Reasons why setting goals for entering other markets is the challenging task
- New factors which you may not be aware of acting in your present markets
- Strategy of adjusting tasks and priorities as the important element of success
- Common Strategy and plan building for entering overseas markets
- Top challenges in market research and evaluation
- Market entry action plan – how to prepare yourself, your product and your team
- Qualified budgeting of your market entry – what you shall be aware of
- Building the successful and easy to adjust market entry strategy
- Essentials of legal and regulatory background in GCC on example of the UAE
- Business licensing and other business regulations
- Particulars on rentals of commercial spaces
- Labor law key points essentials
- Local partners / sponsors concept
- Taxation of income received in the GCC
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|17 May - 21 May, 2020||5 Days|
|21 Jun - 25 Jun, 2020||5 Days|
|12 Jul - 16 Jul, 2020||5 Days|
|9 Aug - 13 Aug, 2020||5 Days|
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|