This sentence’s wording is a bit confusing. Maybe “Customers always expect high-quality products and services, but businesses and customers may not always agree on exactly what that entails Due to countless types of products, price categories, national expectations and other elements, it may be challenging to monitor and measure if and how customer requirements are met. However, this does not free an entity from meeting client expectations; just the opposite – it must always be the highest priority.
The financial and other benefits of improving the consumer experience are so significant that client experience measurement has become a special area of expertise. The results of customer experience measurement form key indicators for defining and improving service quality and setting the next steps. This Atton Institute course focuses on data which reveals how to delight customers by enhancing the overall Client Experience using the best available tools. These tools and data provide course participants with the best ideas on how to deliver service and CX which are absolutely unique!
Grasp the ABCs of CX in the modern business world and take a look at how to further extend your professional skills:
- Learn key principles of perfect CX and how to apply it in your company
- Understand the needs and expectations of your customers
- Structure a plan and process flow around consumer centricity principles
- Benchmark your entity and recognize where to start with the changes
- Explore the key CX data that you need to permanently measure and monitor
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Service Quality Managers
- Middle and Top Management
- Operation Managers
- HR Managers
- Sales Specialists
- Brand Managers
- Customer Experience (CX) Managers
- All professionals who are responsible for any part of Customer Experience Journey
- Anyone who wants to improve the Customer Experience in his/her organization
What will you gain
In this course, which is particularly dedicated to CX monitoring, you will study and obtain professional skills in how to:
- Develop a customer-centric culture based on clients’ expectations
- Explore your present CX standing through benchmarking with other organisations
- Utilize skills which are exceedingly valuable for career and professional growth
- Outline strategy for bringing together customer expectations and customer experience
- Apply market research methods to measure the effectiveness of the customer experience
- Develop a corporate culture of prioritizing and safeguarding customer loyalty and retention
- Use customer service to monitor expectations on product or service delivered
- Measure and monitor team competence to deliver superior customer service
- Enhance with the skills obtained in this course the overall CX level in your company
- Design and apply customer feedback systems, including survey questionnaires
- Execute effective action plan to improve ROI and customer loyalty
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Who are your Customers?
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Exposing the reasons and consequences why customers` behaviour is changing
- Developing a Top-Down Customer-Centric Culture
- Creating Service Vision and Mission- Steps for Implementing a Customer-centric Service Model
- Examples of World-class Customer Service Organisations
- The customer experience maturity model
- Short Overview of How to Create a Service Strategy – Define, Analyze, Approval, Charter
- Identify barriers to customer centricity
- Prioritize Your CX Efforts – Importance of internal customer
- Journey Mapping Like A Pro
- Identifying touch points
- Creating effective customer service ‘touch points’ within your company
- Different types of customer journeys
- Developing customer journey
- Re-evaluating all touch points and customer journey and aligning them in accordance to your strategy
- Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Professionally
- Why you should measure and monitor CX at every stage of the funnel / customer journey
- How to encourage customer to provide complaints and feedbacks and value of such
- All sources of getting feedback:
- how and when you should measure
- how reliable is the info
- how to evaluate feedback
- How to work with complaints
- Mystery Shopping and how to successfully conduct it
- Creating efficient questionnaires, interviews, and surveys
- How reliable is the info
- Advantages and disadvantages
- How and when you should measure
- How to interpret them
- Omni and Cross-channel Support – how to measure it
- How to measure emotions and loyalty
- Documentation analysis
- SERVQUAL and SERVPERF
- Understanding and measuring the customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Key Metrics and Standards You Must Be Aware Of
- Objective Service Metrics: volume per channel, resolution ratio, First response time, Customer Success Ratio, Things Gone Wrong, Minutes Spent Per Call, etc.
- Elevate CX Measurement - Identify drivers that influence your beacon metrics
- Setting the Standards for Customer Experience Excellence based on measured and monitored results
- Techniques That Help You to Reveal Gaps and Improve Customer Experience
- Continuous Quality Improvement PDCA
- Mind Mapping, Brainstorming
- Pareto charts, Ishikawa Diagram, Statistical Process Control Charts (SPC), Business Process Mapping, Cause Analysis,
- Gap analysis - Focus on Lowering Customer Effort
- The Six Pillars of customer experience excellence – Best Way to Improve CX
- Personalisation - Using individualised attention to drive an emotional connection.
- Integrity - Being trustworthy and engendering trust.
- Expectations - Managing, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Resolution - Turning a poor experience into a great one.
- Time and Effort - Minimising customer effort and creating frictionless processes
- Empathy - Achieving an understanding of the customer’s circumstances to drive deep rapport.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|