Direct marketing enables direct communication with customers, both present and potential, and sends them targeted marketing messages for subsequent successful sales. The ongoing evolution of the offline and digital channels and tools of Direct Marketing is becoming a new chapter of development and opportunities.
This Atton Institute Masterclass reveals how to develop and implement direct marketing campaigns that lead to outstanding sales results. This intensive training session helps you to build direct marketing campaigns that are efficient and cost-effective. You will study various best practices, techniques, insights and real-world examples of direct marketing and how to eliminate possible mistakes. Participants explore what brings real results in direct marketing and study a range of easy-to-implement successful tactics and consumer psychology principles to achieve the best outcome.
The Masterclass participants build a foundation of knowledge and skills around the concept of the strong relationship between Direct Marketing and Sales, and in doing so learn:
- All major forms of Direct Marketing and how to use the right ones
- Modern Direct Marketing praxis and how technology changes the game
- How to efficiently build Direct Marketing into the entire company strategy
- Methods and best praxis on how to make the Sales process effective
- Existing and future landscape of Sales and Direct Marketing
What will you gain
The Masterclass provides a solid foundation and professional expertise on the subject and gives you the self-confidence to:
- Understand the role of direct marketing within the company’s overall marketing plan
- Plan and implement direct marketing campaigns with a structured methodology
- Create and implement objectives-driven marketing and sales promotion campaigns
- Find new ways to grow professionally using advanced direct marketing expertise
- Study and apply the principles of financial control over direct marketing campaigns
- Define the best Direct Marketing strategies to improve the Sales Process
- Utilize effectively a predefined marketing budget to achieve the highest possible results
- Possess knowledge on how to get the best outcome with the latest digital tools
- Create sustainable value for consumers and as a result increase your revenue stream
- Reveal new prospects due to the upsurge of your skills and professional growth
- Explore the most practical and valuable upcoming trends in Direct Marketing
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- The fast look at the Direct Marketing & Sales and what it means for your Customers
- Direct marketing – what it stands for and do we really need it?
- Why not all marketing is direct
- Key principles of direct - targeting, interaction, control and continuity
- The impact of direct marketing - how it leads to fully accountable, real time marketing
- Advantages of direct marketing – perfect example of “win – win” strategy
- Advantages for buyers – how to find efficient approaches to satisfy your customers
- Advantages for sellers – valuable marketing channel you can`t ignore
- Underestimated potential of Direct Marketing and how to release it
- Forms of direct marketing – what to choose to outperform the competitors?
- Mail order sales – old fashion still works!
- Catalogue sales – reduce hassle and increase Sales
- Telephone sales – stop irritate and start to help
- TV sales – television turned into a new era, are you with it?
- Sales kiosks – portion of creativity and competitors are behind you
- Digital technologies – modern way to interact with customer you should emphasize
- Practical Advice: How to choose the best form of direct marketing and prioritize it?
- Customer databases and direct marketing – To whom we are going to send?
- Creation and management of a database – how to start effectively and save your time in future
- Prioritizing your customers, prospects, and suspects – hit that bull`s eye!
- The target audience – Identify your Customers without mistakes
- Defining a strategy and the direct marketing plan – summarize all channels to work together
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning for direct marketing
- Defining a direct marketing target, calendar and budget – miscalculations are unacceptable
- How to measure direct marketing results – how to choose right metrics
- Developing and implementing a direct marketing plan
- Direct marketing within the framework of the company’s entire Strategy
- Efficient embedding Direct marketing into Customer-Centric company
- Top tips how to amplify your company`s Strategy with Direct Marketing tools
- Disadvantages of Direct Marketing – know your weakness but strengthen your strong suit
- Why Sales and Direct Marketing can’t be reviewed separately in context of Success of whole company?
- Sales Fundamentals considering the features of modern consumers’ environment
- Modern definition of Sales
- Why you should change your opinion about Sales? Customer Era is here and you should admit it.
- What is more important – Sales or Marketing?
- Adaptation of Sales department to the current trends – how stop to fall behind the competition
- Top 5 techniques that you should try to boost your Sales
- How Direct marketing makes Sales process easier
- DM lower your costs
- DM as tool to shorten the Sales cycle
- Cooperation of Direct Marketing & Sales - Engaging, Developing and Retaining Customers
- What is customer loyalty?
- How to measure the business value of loyalty and customer values
- Automating contact strategies throughout the customer lifecycle: welcome, cross-sell, up-sell, preventing defection and win-back
- Developing customer engagement strategies
- Segmenting by customer value to create differentiated service propositions
- Permission marketing, personalization and online self-service
- Using real time data to personalize website and contact centre interactions
- Key analytical techniques to measure customer programs
- Costing and budgeting customer retention programs
- The Future Landscape of Direct Marketing
- The benefits of taking a longer-term view
- Forecasting - how to anticipate consumer needs
- Structural and technology forecasts
- Looking at near technology forecasts
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|