The times when an organization’s structure was built mainly around sales and authoritarian management are gone, and nowadays successful companies are focused on their employees and building great teams. Finding the right people for a company is a hard and challenging task, and this is especially true when HR is appointed to put together and build a successful Customer Experience team.
Building a great CX team requires the right attitude and skills along with professional confidence in all the particulars of modern CX challenges and the related qualifications and skills CX team members must possess. In this course, HR pros are equipped with the tools and knowledge that will enable the effective structuring and management of a Client Experience Team. The course covers both the essentials and advanced practices of HR Management regarding hiring the right employees, as well as retention and motivation tactics, with the target of building a winning CX team.
Attendees of this Atton Institute course master their HRM skills on the particulars of CX and associated personnel requirements. The Masterclass delivers professional expertise on:
- Challenges of Customer Experience Management and team building
- Setting the best HR standards for a client experience team
- Designing the perfect jobs and positions for CX team members
- Evaluating an existing team to find potential for improvements
- Developing an advanced program for motivation and greater results
Who Should Attend
- HR administrators
- HR assistants and interns
- HR specialists, HR generalists, and recruiters
- HR professionals with minimum or no work experience
- Operation Managers
- CX Managers
- Professionals who plan to work in the field of HR management
- Everyone who interested in the best HR management practices
What will you gain
Upon completion of this intense course, attendees will have a masterful understanding of the topic, including the following benefits:
- Know the essentials of HR management adapted to the modern business world
- Study how to make the right choice in the course of selection and recruiting
- Expand your potential and skills as an HR professional for career growth
- Evaluate your existing results and the best means to improve team performance
- Build an efficient plan for training new and existing CX team members
- Apply modern principles of employee performance management
- Increase earnings and efficiency via improved performance of your team
- Align the standards of your organization to the best global models
- Use the obtained HRM knowledge to boost your and team’s performance
- Identify opportunities for great improvements in your company
- Develop a detailed strategy for building an excellent Customer Experience Team
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Defining and Understanding the Right Substance of Customer Experience (CX)
- What is customer experience and why is it of such importance
- What’s in it for me and my organization?
- Understanding your customers and their needs and expectations is a key to successful CX
- Building right structure of Customer Experience dependently on type of your business
- Setting the Right Standards of HR Management for Customer Experience Team
- Reviewing the typical department structure
- Fundamentals of Performance Management
- Avoiding the common mistakes in recruitment and management
- Particular Skills Essential in HR Management for Customer Experience Team
- What is special about building the Customer Experience team
- Reviewing the set of the most important skills and abilities for correct structure of CX team
- Developing and implementing the best practices in your organization
- Execution of the Job Analysis & Design for Superior Customer Experience Team
- Work flow analysis & organizational structure revision and analysis
- Defining the right parameters and particulars for different team members
- Designing the jobs and job descriptions and specifications
- Assessment of the Existing Team from the perspective of CX Management
- Performance evaluation and review of a company Team at all its Levels
- Analysis and applying the appropriate metrics & KPI
- Finding best solutions and developing the applicable action plan
- Competent Selection of New Candidates - How to Select the Perfect Ones
- Process of recruiting - standards for selection methods
- Latest trends in the available sourcing channels
- Interviews, application blanks, & references
- Additional digital pre-evaluation tools and data which became available to HR
- Selection of candidate based on the outlined job descriptions
- Top tips for attracting qualified candidates
- Trainings and Professional Development of New and Existing Team Members
- Identification of training requirements for different members of CX team
- Selecting & evaluation of available training means and solutions
- Internal vs external trainings and education and the perfect mixture of both
- Rising role of education and trainings for Customer-Oriented business
- Embodying the Latest Methodologies in Administration & Performance Management
- Role, importance and modern structure of administration
- Cycle and main components of performance management
- Setting up a competency based on a performance management system
- Talent management and succession planning as the parts of well-structured system
- Impact of performance management system on the whole organisation
- Employee Development & Retention – Let Your Employees Grow and They'll Stay
- Career & development planning
- Providing an appropriate mentoring, coaching and succession planning
- Find out new approaches on measuring & monitoring job satisfaction
- Developing and implementing the best practices for your organization
- Different types of Motivation and Creating Positive Morale
- Compensation – it is not only about money but meeting the needs of your employees
- What stands behind the salary – factors that happy employees must have access to
- External and internal equity – all current challenges
- Merit systems, incentive, organizational & group plans – different approaches for pay equity
- Common Difficulties and Challenges of HR and How to Manage Such Efficiently
- Preventing and effective dealing with Internal conflicts if they have occurred
- Negative attitude – causes, consequences and how to eliminate it shortly
- Challenges of team spirit building
- Global present and future Aspects of international team building and management
- Role of culture and best practices on managing international teams
- Human capital & levels of global participation – how to develop and improve
- The future of strategic management of HR
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2021||5 Days|