Employees are the most important asset of any organization. That’s why investing in human resource management training is a top priority. There must be a certified human resource professional in every organization to cope with all the topical tasks in this area. Human Resource Management (HRM) is no longer only about payroll and recruitment. Now, more than ever, certified HR professionals need a whole new set of skills, including the knowledge of the ways to reduce labor turnover and the ability to develop the best recruitment and talent acquisition strategies to deliver tangible results.
In this Certified HRM course, you’ll be provided with innovative skills and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development, and retaining a talented workforce and lots of effective HRM practices. You’ll develop a critical understanding of the issues and difficulties associated with implementing practices aimed at enhancing employee performance and organizational competitiveness and discover new approaches for managing employees, building organizational unity, and becoming an outstanding certified HR manager.
This certificate offers a unique, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for the most crucial HRM skills and competencies, such as:
- How to retain personal and keep them motivated
- Awareness of all the pitfalls you may face in employee recruitment and selection
- How to secure employee motivation and ensuring continuous professional development
- The best strategic and innovative practices of international HRM
- A certificate that shows your compliance with modern requirements for a specialist in the human resource management area
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals with minimum or no work experience
- HR Executives who want to get accredited
- HR Administrators
- HR Coordinators
- Human Resource Assistants and Interns
- HR Specialists, HR Generalists, and Recruiters
- Professionals who plan to work in the field of HR management
- Everyone who interested in the best HR management practices
What will you gain
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explore advanced HRM Strategies which let you and your career shine and thrive
- Align existing HR systems with the strategic business Objectives of a firm
- Study the key principles of Recruitment to attract, hire and retain the best Candidates
- Examine the Best Practices of creating compensation, training and benefits systems
- Determine Skill Development needs of the workforce with an eye to future changes
- Upgrade your skills as a Human Resource Manager and obtain up-to-date expertise
- Create a Workplace Atmosphere that reduces the occurrence of behavioral issues
- Understand the specifics of HR Performance Management in a multicultural environment
- Learn the key HR and HRD strategies for improving overall organizational success
- Employ the right Metrics for measuring efficiency and performing flawless analytics
- Recognize common Pitfalls of HRM and the most efficient ways to solve them
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Human resource management: definition, objectives & responsibilities
- Aligning HRM and organizational strategy
- Labor market analysis, trends, and forecasting – current situation and where are we going?
- Job Analysis & Design – First Step on the Way to Successful Recruiting
- Job design: definition and purpose
- Types of job redesign: job enrichment, enlargement & rotation
- Talent Management – New Proactive Approach to Focus On
- Talent acquisition – steps and best practices for the recruiting process
- Talent alignment – coordinating new personnel with a long-term view
- Talent assessment: performance management and diversity
- Talent development: training, coaching, mentoring, and leadership/career development
- Talent measurement/compensation
- Talent retention and transition
- Employee Recruitment & Selection – Revealing All Pitfalls and Secret Techniques
- Four methods of job evaluation: ranking, classification, point & factor comparison
- The hiring process: how human resource managers recruit and hire the best employees
- Proven staffing selection methods: definitions, interview types, pros & cons
- What is employee turnover? – definition, cost & reasons
- Exploring the World of Compensation – Extend Your Knowledge about Rewarding Strategies
- Developing a total rewards strategy
- Common compensation systems: salary, hourly, contractor, pay-for-performance
- Incentive compensation plans: merit pay, piece rates, commissions, bonuses & skills-based
- Organizational incentive programs: profit sharing, gain sharing, and employee stock ownership
- Linking individual and team performance to organizational outcomes
- Employee Training & Professional Development – Inherent Part of Successful HRM
- New hire orientation: the importance of training design & content
- Methods for training employees: mentoring, on-the-job & job rotation
- Choosing and sticking to the best type of performance appraisal: trait, behavioral & results
- Successful implementation of common methods of employee discipline
- Employee Separations (Attrition Analysis) – Advanced Level of HRM
- Absenteeism and turnover in the workplace: definition & effects
- Terminating an employee: process & best practices
- Types of termination: attrition, layoffs, resignation & retirement
- Impulsive, comparison, pre-planned & conditional reasons employees quit
- Exploring Advanced Principles of International Human Resource Management
- Global staffing approaches: ethnocentric, regiocentric, polycentric, and geocentric
- Expatriate staffing: personal impact, repatriation & compensation considerations
- How to understand and utilize cultural sensitivity
- Strategic Human Resource Management – A Look at the Big Picture of HRM
- HR within the global business environment – HR role of internal consultants and advisors
- How to turn your human capital assets into a competitive advantage
- Organizational development through gradual enhancement of HRM strategy
- Improvements inside the Organization – Embedding Leadership and Change Management
- Theories and strategies for developing an organizational behavior model
- Basics of Change Management – how to execute smooth but productive changes
- Essentials of leadership, motivation, and individual behavior – everything you need to know
- How to create unique workplace culture and build trust
- Legal Responsibilities & UAE Labour Laws
- Comparing and contrasting managerial and HR legal responsibilities
- Identifying key federal employment-related terms and legislation
- Defining and increasing awareness of workplace harassment
- Identifying legal trends and challenges
- Most important parts of Labour Laws and recent changes you must be aware of
- Analytics, Metrics, and Problem-Solving in HRM
- Research design and methodology – how to retrieve the data you need
- Benchmarking HR – creating a balanced scorecard
- Exploring the foundations of risk management
- Leveraging human resource information systems data to manage human capital
The UAE is one of the most attractive markets in the world, both for expats who are willing to work here and earn decent wages and for companies wishing to benefit from the advantageous location and low tax system. These conditions have stimulated the influx of professional candidates to the UAE. As the number of candidates and employees rapidly grows, so does the role of the human resource department and the importance of human resource management to take responsibility for the employees of the company.
HR manager is one of those professions where you definitely need a specialized education in order to succeed in the field. Thus, the demand for human resource management courses and human resource diplomas has been significantly growing in recent years, and this tendency will undoubtedly continue into the foreseeable future.
The required competencies of professional HR managers expand far beyond the traditional scope of tools of regular managers. Here is a list of the most essential qualities and skills required for an expert HR specialist (and, luckily, they are also skills you can master at the Atton Institute’s certified Human Resources (HR) Management course):
High-level emotional intelligence (EI), which includes:
- self-perception (understanding of one’s own emotions);
- self-control (over emotions, feelings);
- empathy (understanding others);
EI is an entirely different domain of knowledge, but this is what will make you stand out as a specialist – and you wish to be a remarkable and outstanding professional, don’t you?
- Ability to inspire and encourage the achievements of employees. This is why many companies now use coaches to work with their staff. This education format makes it possible to identify the potential of an employee and allow them to implement new skills at work without pressure and subjective assessments. Coaching is one of the topics that will be reviewed throughout this human resources crash course.
- Flexibility. The ability to respond quickly to market or organizational changes and to act in a time-limited environment is very important for HR. Here we can also include the ability to think in terms of enterprise categories and understand how the company and the whole business is organized.
- Analytical abilities. A good HR manager must have the ability to analyze, compare, summarize information, draw logical conclusions, and highlight the causes and consequences of the situation.
- Stress-resistance. An HR manager should be able to assess the situation correctly as well as act quickly in critical moments, working under conditions with limited resources. This is not something that can be learned by a snap of your fingers, but our human resource course will reveal useful tips and advice that might help to enhance this quality.
- Expertise. Certainly, an HR specialist should be an expert in his/her own field. You might have a charming personality, but without professional knowledge, it is worth nothing. Modern methods and techniques for working with employees is the main subject of this human resource management training from Atton.
Yes, we realize that this list might look a bit worrisome, but with the help of the Atton Institute, you’ll be able to master everything seamlessly and with ease. This certified human resources (HR) management course could be the turning point in your career as an HR manager. Don’t let it slip away.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|