Customer centricity is a wide-ranging strategy that requires businesses and non-commercial government entities to focus all their attention and processes around the clients. Such an approach has become inevitable for building a successful model to prosper and shine in today’s modern, competitive and highly dynamic world.
To achieve the objectives and principles of customer centricity, a number of actions must be taken, including adjustments in leadership principles, establishing and following new service standards, and readjusting internal communication flows. On top of this, team training regarding the new vision and approach must be carried out. This Atton Institute course provides all the skills and tools necessary to implement the above changes with the most efficient approach and utilizing the available resources so that you can make your company or government entity truly consumer-centric.
The course covers different topics of customer centricity rules and the key components to bring your professional knowledge to the next level, such as:
- The principles and resources required for a client-in-focus strategy
- The best model to make necessary internal organization changes
- How to increase performance of a commercial or government entity
- Value of consumer feedback to establish a client-centric strategy
- How to measure customer centricity and know how successful you are
What will you gain
Upon completion of this professional and intensive course, the attendants acquire an overview of the tools and rules of a Customer-Centric Strategy, which empowers them to:
- Know the vital concepts & business drivers of customer centricity
- Get a strategic view through the eyes of existing and potential consumers
- Identify the key client-centric behavior essentials which must be effectively adopted
- Study and define Consumer-Centricity by means of practical examples
- Imprint customer centricity into the core standards of a government body or company
- Identify issues and challenges that deter a company from becoming client-centric
- Increase client satisfaction, loyalty and happiness at minimal cost
- Gain a sustainable competitive advantage via buyer-centric strategy
- Identify customer journeys and touch points between you and your clients
- Possess tools to measure and improve the customer-centric focus of personnel
- Have the expertise to transform the entire business model to be consumer-centric
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Basic Principles of Customer in Focus Approach
- How to get started
- Who are the Customers
- How customer centricity leads to business excellence
- Understanding customer needs & wants
- Overview of Customer Centricity – Reasons Why It Developed to be so Essential
- What is a customer-centric organisation?
- What’s in it for you? What’s in it for the customer?
- Evaluating if your company is customer-centric
- Identifying cultural changes needed to ensure customer focus
- Designing a Customer Centric Organisation to Outperform the Competition
- How to re-orient the entire operating model around the customer
- Building competitive advantage with “Wow” factors that customers value
- Customer Centricity - systems, metrics and flows to monitor
- Making Internal Organisational Changes to Achieve Service Perfection
- The role of internal customers, employees and partners
- Rethinking systems in customer-centric organisations
- The vital role of HR in building customer-centric organisation
- Building Perfect Elements of a Customer-Centric Organisation
- Customer experience as the strategic management tool
- Making a business customer friendly whilst cutting costs and adding value
- Transforming an existing organisation using the sequential approach
- Leveraging Customer Centric Strategy to Increase Profitability
- Aligning the operating model with a defined and quantified customer segmentation strategy
- How can a customer-centric strategy increase profitability and shareholder value?
- Customer retention strategy – tips how to increase customer loyalty and ROI
- Understanding and calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Best Practices of Customer Centricity Organizations
- What does a good practice organization look like and its central characteristics
- Leadership role in delivery of quality internal and external CX outcome
- Creating and maintaining a customer service mindset all over the company
- Building customer centricity into corporate and business planning
- How to sustain excellence
- Best practices in UAE
- Importance of Getting Customer Feedback & How to Appropriately Use It
- What are the customers really telling us? Exploring the true feedback mechanisms
- Feed backs as the highly valuable source for tips for improvements
- Do not be afraid to receive negative feed backs – you shall love them!
- Managing and Measuring Customer-Centricity
- Customer centricity as a strategic management tool
- Key metrics in customer-centric organisations. What to measure and how?
- Choosing the right benchmarking to evaluate improvement
- Developing and Implementing Customer Centricity Excellence Model
- The best practices model
- Creating Long-Lasting Relationship
- Assessing your strengths and gaps
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|