In modern era, Digital Advertising and Sales have to be seen together. They are in pursuit of the same goal – to increase revenue – and by working together they make it happen. To achieve the best outcome, however, the component of understanding your customers must also be included, and the way to succeed with this is by mastering the knowledge of the psychological aspects of clients’ behaviour.
This Atton Institute course is designed to help business owners, managers and digital marketing media and sales professionals at all levels to take a profound look into the relations of digital advertising, sales and the psychological mind-set of present-day customers. Course participants study the major digital platforms in terms of marketplace, the importance of each, and related marketing opportunities. These opportunities are evaluated from the customer’s point of view and the associated psychological elements of your target groups, teaching you how to achieve maximum sales results.
Beside the main topics, participants cover further specific points that help them to grow professionally. These include:
- Have an expert view on Digital Advertising and Sales psychology
- Understand how to utilize the potential of the digital market media
- Know how to build impactful, targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Learn nuances and useful facts about client psychology
- Reveal insights into current and upcoming trends
Who Should Attend
- Administration & Support Staff
- Digital Marketing Staff
- Brand and Marketing Managers
- Public Relations (PR) Professionals
- Business Development Managers
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Any other staff that deals with the company’s online presence
- Anyone who wants to work in the marketing field
What will you gain
In this Atton Institute training course, participants will study the best practices on how to:
- Understand how digital media has changed customers’ decision-making process
- Utilize and apply techniques for understanding what drives clients’ needs
- Study how skills in online advertising and sales can skyrocket your career
- Identify online ad formats and learn expert tips on how they work best
- Reveal best practices on how to use psychology to boost sales performance
- Adapt a sales approach to suit today’s digital market standards and challenges
- Know how social channels can be used to amplify targeted marketing efforts
- Explore how mobile internet results in new marketing & sales opportunities
- Apply best practices and techniques for tracking and optimizing campaigns
- Learn how the data in digital marketing & psychology helps you in the workplace
- Increase results with high-value psychology - adjusted advertising solutions
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Fundamentals of Digital Advertising and Sales: the ABC of the Modern Environment
- The industry trends and the past and the present role of digital advertising
- Why Digital? An expert overview of prospects of the marketing scenery evolution
- Digital vs traditional Media & Sales - what is the decisive change
- New marketing models and the changing consumer buying behavior
- Understanding & Analyzing Digital Market Opportunities and Risks
- Digital Marketing technologies as the multi-channel to new and existing customers
- Digital Media as a means of product information and public relations
- Customer relationship management and loyalty building by modern tools
- Understanding of the potentials for digital technologies to transform your marketing
- Where the technologies have its limits – the risks of overuse of digital roadway
- Channels of Digital Marketing: Expand Vision and Expertise
- Definition of marketing eChannel and crucial differences
- Main marketing channels – search engines, social media, video channels, e-mails, etc.
- Role of the search engine as the universal tools for various marketing channels
- Using marketing channels - organic (SEO) vs payable approach
- Available marketing channels tools for campaigns initiation and tracking
- Digital Ad Types / Formats – Understanding and Setting Up Your Marketing Campaign
- Overview of the main types of Digital Advertising Ads types / formats
- Display Ads – banners, pop ups and similar and its evolution
- Ads in social media as the sovereign medium with its own dynamics
- Search engine marketing (SEM) – organic, paid, additional accessible features
- Native Advertising – blogging & practices of adds imprinting into content
- Remarketing – cookies and other tools to upsurge sales efficiency
- Video advertisings – overview, types, video in video
- Email marketing – forms, approach, effective strategies
- SMS and other forms of mobile marketing - limitations and benefits
- What is viral marketing, its forms and the secrets of its designing
- Blending of various types of adds within your marketing campaign
- Analyzing Digital Marketing Campaign Metrics and Results Assessment
- Defining characteristics for targeting and optimal data evaluation methods
- Google Analytics – specifics, techniques, generating and analyzing reports
- Other tools for customers’ behaviors analytics – trackers, cookies, etc.
- Measuring campaign success – tracking, optimization and results evaluation
- Creating and Nursing Your Digital Content as A Key Marketing and Sales Ingredient
- Designing supreme digital advertising mix: search, display, e-mail, video, content
- Step-by-step procedure of planning and executing digital marketing strategy
- Importance of quality content for all channels of your digital marketing
- Emerging content trends and how to incorporate it into exiting marketing strategy
- The future of the digital marketing horizon and related opportunities and challenges
- Understanding the Client Psychology in The Digital Habitat
- Psychology principles from the prospective of behavior in digital environment
- The road map for navigating on the digital landscape to engage your customers
- Philosophy, ethics and methods of research applicable to digital marketing
- Developing marketing ideas & strategy based on psychological insights
- Coming Trends and Their Impact on Digital Media Landscape
- Social and other interactive media & behavioral targeting techniques
- Clients self-service in the digital world as the effective gate for advertising and sales
- Growing role of active conversations and users content for insights and influence
- From mass marketing to target marketing – time to re-think and adapt
- Best practices for Digital Advertising and Sales - how to hear and engage you customers
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|17 May - 21 May, 2020||5 Days|
|21 Jun - 25 Jun, 2020||5 Days|
|12 Jul - 16 Jul, 2020||5 Days|
|9 Aug - 13 Aug, 2020||5 Days|
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|