For any type of business or government entity to succeed, it must content its customers’ needs and desires, resulting in their satisfaction and loyalty to you. This in turn converts them into clients who come to you over and over again, often bringing new consumers with them. Such satisfied and loyal customers are the core of every success story in the UAE and globally.
The importance of satisfaction and loyalty is difficult to overestimate. In this Masterclass, trainees study the real value of satisfaction and loyalty for their organizations, and understand how to identify and provide superior service, satisfy client expectations and build and maintain loyalty. The Masterclass covers the relevant best practices worldwide to produce and execute a first-rate strategy that will bring your organization to new heights.
Key aspects of customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as personal skills are provided in the course sessions. After the Masterclass you will be able to:
- Recognize all types and key factors of client satisfaction and loyalty
- Get insights about new ways of getting higher Customer Satisfaction
- Maximize the results of consumer loyalty schemes and programs
- Competently measure and monitor Satisfaction and Loyalty indicators
- Apply the latest & best practices to achieve top-level satisfaction and loyalty
What will you gain
This certified Atton Institute Masterclass provides participants with all necessary qualifications in Consumers Loyalty and Satisfaction. Upon completion, participants will:
- Build a customer-centric mind-set that influences the organization’s structure
- Understand the importance of Customer Satisfaction for your organization
- Recognize the relationship between customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Get great career prospects via the evolution of your professional competencies
- Implement an efficient Client Satisfaction management structure and system
- Plan and efficiently manage stunning loyalty schemes and programs
- Learn customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement tools and techniques
- Explore the right metrics for measuring the true value of loyalty and satisfaction
- Understand the modern ways and means to improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty with a detailed plan and strategy
- Improve the level of customer satisfaction rate, retention and loyalty
- Design a Clients Loyalty and Satisfaction strategy that will boost growth
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,900.-||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,800.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty – why you must care about it
- Loyalty and Satisfaction of Clients as the Win-Win for business and customers
- How to add Product or Service Value through Customer Satisfaction
- Importance of Consumer Satisfaction and monitoring and developing its Insights
- Team and personal skills that are necessary for delivering Consumer Satisfaction
- Client Satisfaction Leadership Management within Client-Focused companies
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: Best Practices of a Client-Centric Mind-Set
- Sure-fire ways and methods to come to Loyalty through Mastering Customer Satisfaction
- Defining and understanding the Main Types and Components of clients` Loyalty
- How to foster customers loyalty in the highly volatile marketplace
- Customer Loyalty Schemes and Programs and how to maximize Results
- KPI and Metrics You Must Check for Outstanding Loyalty & Satisfaction Delivery
- How to Measure and Monitor Satisfaction and Loyalty? Best must-know tools
- Analysing Client Loyalty and Satisfaction element in the workplace
- Client Satisfaction, Retention and Loyalty – Summarizing and Putting in a Work
- Implanting a Loyalty & Satisfaction Programs into the existing Strategy and Praxis
- How to implement the Masterclass strategies in your workplace – Reviewing the real cases
- Best examples of CS praxis in International Companies and Government Initiatives
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|