Customer Experience (CX) is the result of a combination of all the interactions between a client and a business or non-commercial entity. Positive CX means the interaction is satisfactory, while negative CX indicates that there are some clear points to be upgraded on the product or service side of things. These days CX is the central element of Sales, and thus a great deal of attention must be paid to it.
This Atton course covers numerous aspects of Consumer Experience, clarifies central points on how to understand customers’ needs and expectations, and demonstrates how businesses and non-commercial entities can benefit from using modern technologies. It also thoroughly explores the technological aspects that are especially vital in terms of modern tendencies (such as smart technology and its link to CX). The Digital Client experience has become an integral part of our world, and thus competence and proficiency in this area is a highly in-demand and prized piece of knowledge.
Participants in this CX training with specialization on smart technologies obtain, on top of is the benefits mentioned above, knowledge of the following elements of Digital CX:
- Essentials and role of Customer Experience for all types of entities
- Latest developments and trends in Smart Technologies and Digital CX
- How to perform up-to-date CX analytics using the latest techniques
- Creating ecosystems where CX is be integrated into Smart Technologies
- Developing a practical plan to deliver continuous positive Buyer Experience
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service and Customer Relations Professionals
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Service Quality Managers
- Operation Managers
- Sales Specialists
- Brand Managers
- HR Managers
- CX Managers
- All professionals who are responsible for any part of Customer Experience Journey
- Anyone who wants to improve the way customers interact with your company with the help of technologies
What will you gain
The completion of this highly comprehensive and intensive Customer Experience training allows participants to:
- Know all the essentials and elements of the Digital Customer Experience
- Empower yourself to succeed in building great client experience principles
- Study ways to get inside consumers’ minds via smart technology tools
- Diversify skills and increase your professional power with prized knowledge
- Understand the underlying reasons as to why customer expectations are changing
- Learn how business can benefit from the present shift into a digital environment
- Explore technologies that can skyrocket your company to the leaders league
- Get the latest tactics and tips that enhance your work process and outcome
- Receive the newest views and perceptions on subjects you may struggle with
- Increase performance, efficiency and open new opportunities for your career growth
- Know the best praxis of the leading companies and insights on its implementation
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Customer Experience Essentials
- What is customer experience and why is it important?
- What’s in it for me and my organization?
- Role of technologies in your company
- Definition, Importance and Key Moments of Customer Experience
- What is Customer Experience about?
- How is Customer Experience different from customer service?
- Best praxis to provide the continuous customer service continuously
- Top 10 guiding principles of customer experience that you can't neglect
- What does Customer Experience consist of? – Vital Aspects You Should Know
- Customer experience measurement pyramid (McKinsey method)
- Getting inside customer’s minds – how smart technologies might help you?
- Exploring the best practices for each element
- How Technologies Help to Understand Customer Needs & Expectations
- Types of expectations
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Reviewing how technology automation assists you to grasp customers` wants
- Why Customers’ Expectations and Wants Are Changing – Influence of Technologies
- Exposing the reasons why customers` behavior is changing
- Consequences of these changes
- Upcoming changes – what to expect from the nearest future?
- Digital Experience as the Game-Changer – Exploring Central Reasons Why
- Who is Digital Customer and why they are so important?
- What sets the digital customer experience apart
- Expectations and prognosis for upcoming changes in digital customer experience
- Smart Tech Revolutionizing Customer Experience – What to Expect from Nearest Future
- Where Digital Customer Experience and Smart Technologies Meet
- Latest developments and trends
- Behavioural customers’ analytics
- What Business Can Learn About CX From the Latest trends in Smart Technologies
- Putting the customer in the driver’s seat
- Collect the data what really matters
- Empowering your staff with the latest tools to succeed
- Risks and Challenges of Smart Technologies
- New technologies, new risks – where is danger may be coming from
- Sensitive mixture of information technologies and operational technologies
- Risks of overusing Smart Technologies and losing the track on realities
- Smart technologies and its further compulsory support to keep things running
- Short Look into The Future of Digital Customer Experience and Smart Technologies
- Looking into the future ecosystem and where these fields cross
- Artificial intelligence, social engagement & customer in focus
- What to expect from smart technologies in upcoming years?
- How to Deliver Great Customer Experience
- Best channels to deliver continuous CX
- 5 Steps guide for the modern delivery of excellent Customer Experience
- How to measure the results
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|25 Mar - 29 Mar, 2024||5 Days|