Customer Experience (CX) is the result of a combination of all the interactions between a client and a business or non-commercial entity. Positive CX means the interaction is satisfactory, while negative CX indicates that there are some clear points to be upgraded on the product or service side of things. These days CX is the central element of Sales, and thus a great deal of attention must be paid to it.
This Atton course covers numerous aspects of Consumer Experience, clarifies central points on how to understand customers’ needs and expectations, and demonstrates how businesses and non-commercial entities can benefit from using modern technologies. It also thoroughly explores the technological aspects that are especially vital in terms of modern tendencies (such as smart technology and its link to CX). The Digital Client experience has become an integral part of our world, and thus competence and proficiency in this area is a highly in-demand and prized piece of knowledge.
Participants in this CX training with specialization on smart technologies obtain, on top of is the benefits mentioned above, knowledge of the following elements of Digital CX:
- Essentials and role of Customer Experience for all types of entities
- Latest developments and trends in Smart Technologies and Digital CX
- How to perform up-to-date CX analytics using the latest techniques
- Creating ecosystems where CX is be integrated into Smart Technologies
- Developing a practical plan to deliver continuous positive Buyer Experience
What will you gain
The completion of this highly comprehensive and intensive Customer Experience training allows participants to:
- Know all the essentials and elements of the Digital Customer Experience
- Empower yourself to succeed in building great client experience principles
- Study ways to get inside consumers’ minds via smart technology tools
- Diversify skills and increase your professional power with prized knowledge
- Understand the underlying reasons as to why customer expectations are changing
- Learn how business can benefit from the present shift into a digital environment
- Explore technologies that can skyrocket your company to the leaders league
- Get the latest tactics and tips that enhance your work process and outcome
- Receive the newest views and perceptions on subjects you may struggle with
- Increase performance, efficiency and open new opportunities for your career growth
- Know the best praxis of the leading companies and insights on its implementation
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Introduction to the Customer Experience and its correct meaning
- Client Experience Essentials and its role for a Company
- Definition, Importance and Key Elements of Customer Experience
- Best Praxis to provide quality Consumer Service Continuously
- Top guiding principles of customer experience that you can't neglect
- Customer Experience Measurement Pyramid – McKinsey Method
- Reviewing how Technologies help us to understand Consumer Needs & Expectations
- Grasping customers` wants with modern Technology automation
- Changes in Consumer Expectations and Wants due to the influence of Technologies
- Digital Experience as a game-changer – exploring Central Reasons Why
- Where Digital Customer Experience and Smart Technologies Meet
- Smart Tech Transforming CX – what to expect in the near Future
- What Business can learn about CX from the latest Trends in Smart Technologies
- Risks and challenges of Smart Technologies Implementation and Support
- Looking into the future – Artificial Intelligence and Social Engagement
- How to deliver great Client Experience and analyse Results
- Best praxis of international companies and lessons from them
- Your personal checklist and action plan upon Masterclass completion
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|