Customer Experience (CX) can be defined as the outcome of the interaction between a company and its clients. The quality of client interaction with a company defines the general business image and reputation. Due to its clear importance, Customer Experience has become the critical element that can result in success or failure in the existing business environment.
In this course, participants study all the professional insights on the best praxis of Buyer Experience Management. The course covers all the fundamental topics on how to understand the needs and expectations of your consumers and the overall role of CX in business, along with specific issues such as how to achieve loyalty and happiness and deliver an outstanding digital experience. It also provides the skills to act in the multicultural global environment. This course is perfect if you wish to gain a wide-ranging overview and knowledge on the Buyer Experience and all its important elements.
In the course you will also gain professional knowledge and endorsed skills in the following areas:
- Understanding your customers and their expectations
- Developing and Setting Winning Client Experience praxis
- Improving Consumer Journey standards and process flow
- Setting best praxis on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Practical implementation of CX and results assessment
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Service Quality Managers
- Operation Managers
- HR Managers
- Sales Specialists
- Brand Managers
- Customer Experience (CX) Managers
- All professionals who are responsible for any part of Customer Experience Journey
What will you gain
Upon attending this short and intensive Atton Institute course, you will learn how to:
- Establish the right balance between customer experience and business policies
- Study what customers really want from your company and your CX team
- Boost your career with Endorsed Professional knowledge
- Identify a strategy to create a remarkable client experience internally and externally
- Master techniques to deal with clients’ expectations and wants
- Develop a Consumer Journey which is perfectly adapted to the company structure
- Improve professional strategy for implementing requirements for happiness
- Develop programs that help to increase customer loyalty and retention rate
- Work in a multicultural environment with the maximum efficiency and expertise
- Enhance the ranking of the company on the market by providing excellent CX
- Be up-to-date on the latest global CX trends, facts and challenges
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Essentials of Customer Experience and What Impact Does It have on Your Organization
- What is customer experience and why is it important?
- The growing role of Customer Experience
- What’s in it for me and my organization?
- Understanding Your Customers By Revealing their Needs and Expectations
- Internal Customers and External Customers. Explore the actual difference
- Types of expectations and how to meet and exceed expectations
- Role of Customer Experience Management and How to Manage It Correctly
- What is Customer Experience (CX) management about?
- How CX is different from customer service
- Providing the seamless customer service continuously
- Top 10 guiding principles that you can't neglect
- How to Deal with Fast-Changing Nature of Customers’ Expectations and Wants
- Exposing the reasons why customers' behavior is changing
- Consequences of these changes
- Upcoming changes – what to expect from the nearest future?
- Right Designing of Customer Experience and How It Depends on Type of Business
- Customer experience measurement pyramid (McKinsey method)
- Exploring the best practices for each element of CX
- Different industries and different expectations
- Defining and setting the right benchmark for your company
- Crafting Customer Journey – Key to Achieving th Excellent Customer Experience
- Why customer journey is so important?
- Reviewing all important and crucial moments the Journey consists of
- Best approaches to make more effective and visual
- Loyalty & Happiness – How to Implement and Common Challenges
- Key reasons why loyalty and happiness are so important for success of any organization
- Challenges of continuity of service for targeted loyalty & happiness
- Quick guide: 5 easy steps which significantly boost customer happiness and loyalty
- Programs of Happiness Worldwide and in the UAE
- Customer Happiness as the measurement of Customer Experience
- Customer experience and its elements – Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Reasons why Customer Happiness became so important
- How to achieve highest level of happiness of your customers
- Digital Experience - Changing the Reality – How to Utilize It
- Who is Digital Customer and why they are so important?
- What sets the digital customer experience apart
- Where Digital Customer Experience and Smart Technologies Meet?
- Predicting the Future of Digital Customer Experience and Smart Technologies
- Looking into the future ecosystem and where these fields cross
- Artificial intelligence, social engagement & customer in focus
- What to expect from smart technologies in upcoming years?
- Providing the Excellent Multicultural Customer Experience
- Local vs Multicultural Customer Experience
- Increasing complexity of customer service due to multicultural environment
- Setting the limits of your readiness for exposure to international environment
- Competent Evaluation of Your Organization's CX from Customers' Point of View
- Methods how to look at your business through customer's eyes
- Best means to collect necessary information from your customers
- Realizing the actions, you should take to improve the current CX
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023||5 Days|
|15 May - 19 May, 2023||5 Days|
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|