The business world has changed dramatically in recent years, and yet many sales teams still follow the traditional sales models developed years ago. Now is the time to equip yourself with the necessary knowledge and discover insights on how to better know your customers and the psychology of their decision-making process. Such skills result in a qualitative, professional approach, which automatically converts into more sales.
This intensive professional course transforms your approach to the selling process and relationship building. You’ll study techniques and become certified in skills which enable you to prepare an outstanding sales plan and exceed your sales targets. Sales professionals will gain a changed perspective on what is truly important in sales engagement and be able to navigate sales practice with insight, skill and full understanding of the customer’s needs. This course is the result of the work of the best sales professionals, who have combined their vast experience to help others achieve their sales targets.
In this advanced training course from Atton Institute, you’ll study a multitude of skills and techniques and their real-world applications, including:
- Mastering the right Sales mindset and attitude towards your clients for greater acquisition
- Refining your personal & group presentation skills and boosting your confidence when speaking
- Cross-selling and upselling more competently than ever before using the right techniques
- Becoming a master of handling sales objections and closing the deal in sales negotiations
- Possessing highly advanced sales skills which can be used by you and your team
What will you gain
In this training course you will uncover new knowledge and skills in sales and gain the confidence which will bring you to the next level of your professional growth.
- Learn techniques to develop the customer’s motivational drivers and aspirations
- Achieve successful sales performance and advance to the next level of your career
- Establish stable and long-lasting business relations with your key customers
- Study how to match product solutions to clients’ individual needs and buying styles
- Possess the skills of selling, upselling and cross-selling to a variety of customers
- Know how to turn the strongest client objections and stalls into new orders
- Get certified in the advanced successful sales techniques and group presentations
- Shorten sales cycles with effective and impactful questioning techniques
- Create proposals that blow away the competition and make you the definite winner
- Learn advanced sales questioning skills and techniques to better understand your clients
- Improve your personal confidence, performance consistency and professionalism
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Professional Salesperson Role and the Impact of the right Mindset and Attitude
- The Buying Process – recognising the Six Main Stages of the buying Process to Increase Sales
- Psychology of Selling & understanding your Competitive Strengths and Weaknesses
- Preparing an Advanced Sales Plan and its Key points – Who, Where, Why, When and How
- New Business Acquisition via various Sales Channels & choosing the Right Ones
- Improving Sales Efficiency Skills and Effectiveness to Increase Deal Closing Rates
- Technologies which help to Enhance Sales Efficiency & the best Sales Closing Techniques
- Structuring the best Presentations, Confidence in Public Speaking and other Selling Skills
- How to Make Sales Appointments and Understand Body Language to increase Sales
- Sales Techniques to read and respond to “red”, “yellow”, and “green” Non-Verbal cues
- Increasing Sales via Cross-Selling & Upselling and Choosing the Right Approach
- Proven Questioning techniques to identify Customers’ Needs & get their Interest
- Most effective Solutions for Increasing the Volume or Value of your Client’s Orders
- Implementing your Sales Networking Strategy and developing the required Confidence
- Questioning Techniques & Competent Methods of Handling Objections and Stalls
- Applying Advanced Techniques and Skills for Proposals & Sales Negotiations
- Understanding why People Negotiate and how to Minimize Unnecessary Proposals
- Identifying the right Goals and Objectives to Develop and Implement a clear Action Plan
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|