The times when an organization’s structure was built mainly around sales and authoritarian management are gone, and nowadays successful companies are focused on their employees and building great teams. Finding the right people for a company is a hard and challenging task, and this is especially true when HR is appointed to put together and build a successful Customer Experience team.
Building a great CX team requires the right attitude and skills along with professional confidence in all the particulars of modern CX challenges and the related qualifications and skills CX team members must possess. In this course, HR pros are equipped with the tools and knowledge that will enable the effective structuring and management of a Client Experience Team. The course covers both the essentials and advanced practices of HR Management regarding hiring the right employees, as well as retention and motivation tactics, with the target of building a winning CX team.
Attendees of this Atton Institute course master their HRM skills on the particulars of CX and associated personnel requirements. The Masterclass delivers professional expertise on:
- Challenges of Customer Experience Management and team building
- Setting the best HR standards for a client experience team
- Designing the perfect jobs and positions for CX team members
- Evaluating an existing team to find potential for improvements
- Developing an advanced program for motivation and greater results
DAY ONE 16 Apr 2019
- Defining and understanding the Substance of Customer Experience (CX)
- Studying the essentials and objectives of successful HR Management
- Setting the right Standards of HR Management for a Consumer Experience Team
- Fundamentals of avoiding potential pitfalls in Recruitment and Management
- Particular skill essentials in HRM and structuring a Client Experience Team
- Importance of HR for Consumer Experience and the Key elements HR can impact
DAY TWO 17 Apr 2019
- Satisfaction of employees and its link to the Loyalty & Happiness of customers
- Job Analysis & Design for building a superior Client Experience Team
- Assessment of the Existing Team from the perspective of CX Management
- Competent selection of new candidates – Standards, Trends, Tools, & Top Tips
- Trainings and professional Development of new and existing Team Members
- Increasing the role of Education and Trainings for a Client-Oriented business
DAY THREE 18 Apr 2019
- Use of the latest Methodologies in Administration & Performance Management
- Employee development & retention as a tool for Increasing Productivity
- Detailed look into the available types of Motivation and building Positive Morale
- Common difficulties and challenges of HR and how to Manage it Efficiently
- Present and future global aspects of international team building and management
- International Businesses with amazing CX teams and making your action plan
What will you gain
Upon completion of this intense course, attendees will have a masterful understanding of the topic, including the following benefits:
- Know the essentials of HR management adapted to the modern business world
- Study how to make the right choice in the course of selection and recruiting
- Expand your potential and skills as an HR professional for career growth
- Evaluate your existing results and the best means to improve team performance
- Build an efficient plan for training new and existing CX team members
- Apply modern principles of employee performance management
- Increase earnings and efficiency via improved performance of your team
- Align the standards of your organization to the best global models
- Use the obtained HRM knowledge to boost your and team’s performance
- Identify opportunities for great improvements in your company
- Develop a detailed strategy for building an excellent Customer Experience Team
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.