General management practices are well known, but nowadays to be “just” a manager is not sufficient. New challenges require very strong leadership skills. To be a true leader, not only should you be able to plan, delegate and control, but also know how to get the best team efficiency based on leadership and motivation. This require that you possess the necessary power, wisdom, and emotional intelligence.
The High Performance Leadership Management Course from Atton Institute equips you with vital tools and certified knowledge on how to significantly boost your efficiency and apply management by leadership principles. This professional performance training course provides you with invaluable insights which ultimately boost your personal results and efficiency, as well as the fundamental principles of designing and implementing the perfect structure for your team and fostering a spirit of productivity, creativity and business performance management based on an effective leadership approach.
In this advanced business performance training course provided by Atton Institute, you’ll study the best leadership management praxis and gain knowledge in such subjects as:
- The real difference between Leadership and General Management
- Personal skills and competencies you should possess to succeed as a Leader
- Fundamentals, rules, and recommendations on how to build an Excellent Team
- Inspiring an innovative culture and applying Business Performance Management
- The superior techniques for Managing challenges and finding best solutions
DAY ONE 15 Jan 2019
- The Role of High Performance Management & Leadership and its Evolution
- Main Elements impacting the Management Role in the Contemporary Environment
- Understanding Different Management Styles and their influence on efficiency
- Defining Leadership and the Difference between Leaders and General Management
- Establishing your Personal Competent Management by Leadership Style
- Leadership Element as the Factor which outperforms Management
DAY TWO 16 Jan 2019
- Leadership and Motivation – Key Tools which Make your Team the Best
- Leadership – Natural Born vs. Self-Built Leaders – how to Become a True Leader
- Personal Emotional Intelligence, Self-Confidence and other Skills of a First-Class Leader
- Building a High Performance Business Team with clear Objectives and Manager role
- Stages of Team Building, Team Roles, & developing Efficient Team Culture
- Team Designing, Structuring and Fine-Tuning to achieve Outstanding Performance
DAY THREE 17 Jan 2019
- Development and Implementation of Performance Management for Sustainable Growth
- Tools to properly Monitor and Secure Sustainable & Long-Term Team Performance
- HR Fundamentals for Manager - guide to successful Human Resources Management
- Best methods to Inspire Innovative Culture and implement Innovative Business Ideas
- Unified Approach and Techniques to Manage various Challenges and Find Solutions
- Guidance and Personal Action Plan to Achieve High Performance with Leadership
What will you gain
By the end of this Atton Institute advanced business performance training course, participants will learn and be able to:
- Know the various Management functions, skills and associated essentials
- Study key Managerial certified competencies essential for handling your duties
- Significantly boost personal efficiency after the performance training completion
- Distinguish between the different motivational methods and how to utilize them
- Employ a variety of analytical tools and methods to deal with business challenges
- Discover and apply professional Leadership traits and praxis critical for your success
- Learn and effectively apply a wide range of certified skills required for a Leader
- Understand the emotional aspects of your team, colleagues and customers
- Develop High Performance Leadership competencies and skills to motivate employees
- Know the best personal Management practices and results - targeted Leadership
- Build the foundation for continuous business performance and sustainable growth
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|27 Nov 2018, Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now|
|15 Jan 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|04 Feb 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now|
|12 Feb 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|05 Mar 2019, Vienna||Register Now|
|10 Mar 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|11 Jun 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|18 Jun 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|02 Jul 2019, Vienna||Register Now|
|15 Sep 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|23 Sep 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now|
|20 Oct 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|08 Dec 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|17 Dec 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
Leadership Training: Why Is It So Important for Company Management?
The effectiveness of company management reflects the quality of the management processes and is expressed through the actions of management. Typically, several criteria are used to assess the quality of leadership and management and its overall efficacy for the business:
- Achievement of goals. The management estimates how quickly and qualitatively the goals were achieved (if at all).
- Management of resources. The management takes into account how much the company's resources were used to achieve its goals. That is, the importance of the result should be commensurate with the resources spent on it.
- Evaluation of company results. The entire company is analyzed: what place it has in the market; its profit; how it differs from others, etc.
Accordingly, if the company's managers have poor management performance indicators, they have to undergo leadership training to improve their skills and improve the efficiency of their company as a whole.
Skills to be improved through leadership training
The following skills are required for leadership and successful management, and are topics typically covered in management training courses:
- Strategic and tactical planning;
- Ability to motivate staff;
- Ability to solve problems and conflicts;
- Analysis and self-analysis;
- Emotional intelligence, etc.
In addition, for the successful management of the company, its leaders should understand the features of the markets in which the company is operating or is going to operate.
Remember that no one was born a good leader. Good leadership skills are the result of training and practice. The success of the entire company, whether in the UAE or anywhere else, largely depends on the skills and success of its leaders. The price of management errors is very high, so leadership training is the last thing any business should save money and time on.
Leadership Training in the UAE
The accredited, high-performance leadership management training course from the Atton Institute in Dubai, the UAE helps its students to obtain all the necessary skills for effective management of a company and achieve clear outcomes for professional and business success.