Customer centricity is a wide-ranging strategy that requires businesses and non-commercial government entities to focus all their attention and processes around the clients. Such an approach has become inevitable for building a successful model to prosper and shine in today’s modern, competitive and highly dynamic world.
To achieve the objectives and principles of customer centricity, a number of actions must be taken, including adjustments in leadership principles, establishing and following new service standards, and readjusting internal communication flows. On top of this, team training regarding the new vision and approach must be carried out. This Atton Institute course provides all the skills and tools necessary to implement the above changes with the most efficient approach and utilizing the available resources so that you can make your company or government entity truly consumer-centric.
The course covers different topics of customer centricity rules and the key components to bring your professional knowledge to the next level, such as:
- The principles and resources required for a client-in-focus strategy
- The best model to make necessary internal organization changes
- How to increase performance of a commercial or government entity
- Value of consumer feedback to establish a client-centric strategy
- How to measure customer centricity and know how successful you are
- Core Rules of Customer-in-Focus approach – understanding needs & wants
- Overview of Client Centricity – reasons why it is so Essential
- Identifying Cultural Changes needed to ensure Buyer-in-Focus strategy
- Designing a Customer-Centric organization to outperform Competition
- Making systematic internal company Changes to achieve Service Perfection
- The crucial role of HR in establishing and managing Consumer-Centric service teams
- Creating Perfect Fundamentals for Customer-Centric Organisation
- Building Client-Centric standards into a Government entity with a successive approach
- Studying how to leverage a Customer-Centric Strategy to Increase Profitability
- Customer Retention Strategy – tips on improving customer Loyalty and ROI
- Understanding the concept of and Calculating Consumer Lifetime Value
- Best Practices of Customer Centricity for Business and its central characteristics
- Importance of getting Client Feedback & how to appropriately use It
- Managing and measuring Customer Centricity as a Strategic Management Tool
- Choosing the right Benchmarking methods to evaluate Organizational Improvements
- Developing and implementing the Buyer Centricity Excellence Model
- Best advice and praxis on how to use your Strengths to Avoid Implementation Pitfalls
- Successful implementation of acquired seminar knowledge in the UAE environment
What will you gain
Upon completion of this professional and intensive course, the attendants acquire an overview of the tools and rules of a Customer-Centric Strategy, which empowers them to:
- Know the vital concepts & business drivers of customer centricity
- Get a strategic view through the eyes of existing and potential consumers
- Identify the key client-centric behavior essentials which must be effectively adopted
- Study and define Consumer-Centricity by means of practical examples
- Imprint customer centricity into the core standards of a government body or company
- Identify issues and challenges that deter a company from becoming client-centric
- Increase client satisfaction, loyalty and happiness at minimal cost
- Gain a sustainable competitive advantage via buyer-centric strategy
- Identify customer journeys and touch points between you and your clients
- Possess tools to measure and improve the customer-centric focus of personnel
- Have the expertise to transform the entire business model to be consumer-centric
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.