The GCC region is presently one of the most attractive areas for different types of businesses from all over the world. It is very exciting not only as a market itself, but also as a platform for global business operations and expansion. However, entering a new market is always challenging, especially when you are not aware of its specifics, which may be quite different from the essentials you are used to in other markets.
This course provides details on entering the GCC markets for various business types. It covers the most important facts about regional specificities, key elements and players in the GCC region, its culture and traditions along with consumer spending and behaviour patterns. It also explores core data on the legal aspects, taxation and other regulatory background information and necessary internal adjustments. It delves into strategies for setting rational goals and priorities for successful and secure market entry and building a strategy that lets your business to succeed in the Middle East market.
The course equips you with all required knowledge for a successful strategic entry into the GCC market. Upon its successful completion, you will:
- Know all the key facts for successful entry into the GCC market
- Be aware of the influences and trends of globalization in the Middle East
- Explore the specifics of consumer behaviour psychology in GCC
- Set standards for restructuring your company in preparation for expansion
- Develop a strategy that guarantees the growth of your enterprise
DAY ONE 21 Apr 2019
- Facts regarding the Specifics of the GCC Market and its potential for expansion
- Looking at the UAE as a strategic business location for Local and Regional growth
- Key elements to know about the GCC Market for designing your winning strategy
- Expert view on Globalization and Expansion and its influence on the GCC markets
- Average consumer’s Spending Pattern and market Segments with the highest potential
- Key challenges of GCC markets in an age of highly International Customers
- Understanding the winning Models & Forms for Entering Foreign Markets
- Required Company Restructuring and Standardization to prepare for Expansion
- Making your company and team Ready to win in the Global Markets
DAY TWO 22 Apr 2019
- Significance of setting Multicultural Awareness standards in various departments
- Adjusting your marketing and sales plan to foreign markets specifics on example of the UAE
- Performing the Qualified market evaluation approach with representative data in hands
- Specifics of Consumer Behaviour in GCC on example of the UAE market
- Setting the right Goals for market Entry – how to define and set the right Priorities
- Summarizing all acquired knowledge in order to create your business`s growth strategy
- Essentials of Legal and Regulatory background in GCC on example of the UAE market
- Short look into the subject of Taxation of Income received in the GCC
- Praxis related Case Studies and discussion of course outcome
What will you gain
This Atton Institute course provides skills and knowledge on the fundamentals of the GCC markets and allows you to:
- Possess key information and facts on the GCC region to be ready for expansion
- Study common models, forms and tactics for successful foreign market entry
- Prepare yourself for new market challenges and know how to minimize risks
- Know how to restructure and adapt your organization for entering the GCC market
- Apply multicultural awareness at all levels of a small or large company
- Possess knowledge of specific details of taxation and other legal issues
- Develop strong self-confidence based on solid & structured knowledge
- Improve your chances of success in the GCC market by knowing your target customers
- Increase your company’s efficiency by adapting to GCC realities and consumer behaviour
- Develop a marketing and sales plan in consideration of the specifics of the GCC market
- Design a winning strategy while bearing in mind specificities of the target markets
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 1,990.-||USD 2,090.-||USD 2,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.