Successful leading and managing requires much more than simply a high IQ. Managers need to understand how their own emotions impact their performance as well as how understanding and properly handling the emotions of others can maximize individual and team performance. As the pace of the world increases and our environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources, Emotional Intelligence is an increasingly critical skill set for a true Leader.
The Emotional Intelligence course from Atton Institute provides participants with the competencies required to improve their Emotional Intelligence (EI) on their way to becoming unexcelled Leaders. Participants explore the importance of EI at both professional and social levels and how to increase the effectiveness of their relationships at work and in life. You’ll study how to maintain positive collaborative relationships and overcome resistance and negativity. The course also covers various tools and techniques to help you perform your role as a Leader and manage emotions with confidence.
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success in the realm of leadership, and this course teaches you how to do so, including:
- Understand emotions and effectively apply this knowledge to strengthen leadership
- Realise your potential as a leader via effective use of EQ techniques and tactics
- Develop and master the outstanding emotional skills required to be a leader
- Grasp and utilise the psychological aspects of EI to become an indisputable leader
- Discover how to apply EQ to build teamwork and accountable leadership
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence/Emotional Quotient (EQ) & its components
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) versus Intelligence Quotient (IQ) – which is more Imperative?
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence – Weight of EQ for Effective Leadership
- How does Emotional Intelligence Influence Your Professional Career Success?
- Significant Influence of Emotional Intelligence for overall Leadership level
- Dimensions of Emotional Intelligence – exploring a Flawless Holistic Approach
- Models of Emotional Intelligence – choose the Model that Fits Your Goals
- Getting maximum results from Implications of EI at the professional and personal levels
- Excelling in Your Emotional Skills – Manage Emotions with Unshakable Composure
- Best Strategies to Help You to Master Your Emotional Skills to Perfection
- How to Sharpen Emotional Intelligence & Skills on the Way to Superb Leadership
- Key Rules for Employing EI skills to Manage Others Effectively
- Find your Leadership Style by Leveraging the Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- Revealing all the Nuances and Details of Modern Leadership Psychology
- Proven Methods of Perfecting Communication for Successful Leadership
- Building an Emotionally Intelligent Team based on Psychological Principles
- Applying Best Emotional Intelligence Practices to Your Daily Operation Scenarios
- Conclusions on the Course and Key Takeaways for Instant Implementation
What will you gain
At the end of this program on EI for Leaders, participants will be able to:
- Use the principles of Emotional Intelligence to enhance relationships with others
- Have skills and ability for positively influence the Emotions and Motivation of others
- Monitor and adapt your own Emotions and behaviors for your benefit and that of your team
- Study and enhance your Adaptability in dealing with diverse personalities at all levels
- Change the quality of your professional life by implementing emotional intelligence Principles
- Learn how to apply the principles of advanced Leadership psychology
- Heighten your sense of empathy and Social Awareness to better interpersonal relationships
- Gain a greater Understanding of others’ feelings and how to lead successfully
- Develop Emotionally Intelligent teams with immense impact on the whole organization
- Increase the positive Impact of your leadership on organizational climate and Results
- Lower stress levels as a result of better understanding your Emotions and those of others
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.