In modern era, Digital Advertising and Sales have to be seen together. They are in pursuit of the same goal – to increase revenue – and by working together they make it happen. To achieve the best outcome, however, the component of understanding your customers must also be included, and the way to succeed with this is by mastering the knowledge of the psychological aspects of clients’ behaviour.
This Atton Institute course is designed to help business owners, managers and digital marketing media and sales professionals at all levels to take a profound look into the relations of digital advertising, sales and the psychological mind-set of present-day customers. Course participants study the major digital platforms in terms of marketplace, the importance of each, and related marketing opportunities. These opportunities are evaluated from the customer’s point of view and the associated psychological elements of your target groups, teaching you how to achieve maximum sales results.
Beside the main topics, participants cover further specific points that help them to grow professionally. These include:
- Have an expert view on Digital Advertising and Sales psychology
- Understand how to utilize the potential of the digital market media
- Know how to build impactful, targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Learn nuances and useful facts about client psychology
- Reveal insights into current and upcoming trends
DAY ONE 13 Feb 2019
- Fundamentals of Digital Advertising targeting and Sales in the present environment
- Expert overview of the prospects of Digital Marketing media evolution
- Digital vs. traditional Media & Sales and changing consumer buying behaviour
- Understanding & analysing Digital Market opportunities and risks
- Digital Marketing Technologies as the multichannel to new and existing customers
- Understanding the Potential of digital technologies to advance your marketing strategies
- Where technology has its limits – the potential risks of Digital Transformation
- Available Marketing Channels: Tools for campaign initiation and tracking
DAY TWO 14 Feb 2019
- Digital Ad Types & Formats – Understanding and Setting Your Marketing Campaign
- Analysing Digital Marketing Campaign Metrics and Results Assessment
- Creating successful Digital Content for exceptional results in Marketing and Sales
- The future of Digital Marketing Media and related opportunities and challenges
- Expert view on Client Psychology in the Digital environment
- Developing marketing ideas & strategy based on psychological insights
- Best practices for Digital Advertising and Sales - how interact with customers
- Summarizing key takeaways of the course for your particular objectives
What will you gain
In this Atton Institute training course, participants will study the best practices on how to:
- Understand how digital media has changed customers’ decision-making process
- Utilize and apply techniques for understanding what drives clients’ needs
- Study how skills in online advertising and sales can skyrocket your career
- Identify online ad formats and learn expert tips on how they work best
- Reveal best practices on how to use psychology to boost sales performance
- Adapt a sales approach to suit today’s digital market standards and challenges
- Know how social channels can be used to amplify targeted marketing efforts
- Explore how mobile internet results in new marketing & sales opportunities
- Apply best practices and techniques for tracking and optimizing campaigns
- Learn how the data in digital marketing & psychology helps you in the workplace
- Increase results with high-value psychology - adjusted advertising solutions
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 1,990.-||USD 2,090.-||USD 2,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.