Customer Experience (CX) can be defined as the outcome of the interaction between a company and its clients. The quality of client interaction with a company defines the general business image and reputation. Due to its clear importance, Customer Experience has become the critical element that can result in success or failure in the existing business environment.
In this course, participants study all the professional insights on the best praxis of Buyer Experience Management. The course covers all the fundamental topics on how to understand the needs and expectations of your consumers and the overall role of CX in business, along with specific issues such as how to achieve loyalty and happiness and deliver an outstanding digital experience. It also provides the skills to act in the multicultural global environment. This course is perfect if you wish to gain a wide-ranging overview and knowledge on the Buyer Experience and all its important elements.
In the course you will also gain professional knowledge and endorsed skills in the following areas:
- Understanding your customers and their expectations
- Developing and Setting Winning Client Experience praxis
- Improving Consumer Journey standards and process flow
- Setting best praxis on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Practical implementation of CX and results assessment
DAY ONE 07 May 2019
- Essentials of Customer Experience and its Impact on different companies
- Understanding and meeting your Consumers’ Needs and Expectations
- Role and requirements of Client Experience Management (CEM)
- Exposing the reasons and consequences for Consumers’ Behaviour Changes
- Right design of Client Experience determined by type of Business
- McKinsey method of Client Experience Measurement Pyramid
DAY TWO 08 May 2019
- Defining and setting a Professional CX benchmark for your company
- Improving the Customer Journey to achieve excellent Customer Experience
- Programs of Happiness and positive attitude Worldwide and in the UAE
- Consumer Happiness initiative in Private and Government sectors
- Digital Experience - Changing the Reality – How to Exploit It
- Predicting the future of Digital CX and Smart Technologies
DAY THREE 09 May 2019
- Central principles of providing Excellent Multicultural CX
- Setting high Standards of Buyer Experience for Modern Business
- Competent evaluation of company CX from the Client’s point of View
- Understanding the actions you should take to improve the current CX
- Guide on Efficient Methods to Deliver Unforgettable CX
- Analysing Business Cases and best Praxis of International Companies
What will you gain
Upon attending this short and intensive Atton Institute course, you will learn how to:
- Establish the right balance between customer experience and business policies
- Study what customers really want from your company and your CX team
- Boost your career with Endorsed Professional knowledge
- Identify a strategy to create a remarkable client experience internally and externally
- Master techniques to deal with clients’ expectations and wants
- Develop a Consumer Journey which is perfectly adapted to the company structure
- Improve professional strategy for implementing requirements for happiness
- Develop programs that help to increase customer loyalty and retention rate
- Work in a multicultural environment with the maximum efficiency and expertise
- Enhance the ranking of the company on the market by providing excellent CX
- Be up-to-date on the latest global CX trends, facts and challenges
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.