Do you want to know how your customers are thinking? We believe the answer is “yes”. Any commercial or non-commercial entity clearly benefits when it understands its customers’ needs and wants. Knowledge of various consumer behaviour psychology factors makes you ready for market challenges and enables you to achieve your sales targets in combination with customer satisfaction.
This Atton Institute course helps participants rethink their definition and approach to Successful Sales, understand why people buy and how they make decisions, and what actually motivates customers to make purchases and become your loyal clients. The training includes a wide range of practical techniques and tactics that are ready to be implemented immediately to boost sales. Selling something just once per customer at any price is not an effective approach for today’s markets. Thinking long-term and achieving a stable flow of clients and great sales performance – this is what this course is targeting.
Besides the highly practical and useful techniques mentioned above, the course also covers particular consumer behaviour and psychology topics, such as:
- Key components of successful sales process flow
- Psychology of why and how people make buying decisions
- Modern behaviour of customers and why it is changing
- Psychological techniques to significantly boost sales and retention rates
- Expert communication skills to achieve superiority in sales
- The most Essential Component of an effective Sales Process
- Definition of Successful Sales – what it really means for the Sales Team
- Understanding the Consumer’s Buying Decision-Making Process
- Creating Additional Value for your Product or Service in the Client’s Mind
- Key Facts of: success or failure in Sales and Psychological Behaviour
- Realities you should accept to achieve success in Sales
- Buyerology – understanding the scientific Term with a Clear Approach
- Your behavioural style – understand and adapt your strengths and weaknesses
- The Psychology and Behaviour of Modern Buyers and shifting Trends
- The influence of the Internet – its significance and how to benefit from it
- Best expert advices on how to be ready for forthcoming changes
- Mastering the Art of Influencing and Selling for a Winning Strategy
- Psychology of Selling as the tool to Increase Overall Sales
- Psychological Master Keys to increase revenue via Sales Psychology
- Core Selling Skills which you need to Develop to reach Excellence
- Exploring the characteristics Great Salespeople have in Common
- Handling Objections and Negotiations from a Psychological point of view
- Top Tips and your personal Action Plan after the Masterclass
What will you gain
Upon completion of the course, you will gain the skills and knowledge on how to:
- Boost your competence in sales and increase sales results
- Understand the psychology of selling to improve your level of success
- Get great opportunities for career development with the gained skills
- Master the influence of personality and how to sell to different people
- Build client relationships based on extensive knowledge of psychology
- Comprehend how sales psychology affects you and the buyers
- Read and use non-verbal tools to enhance your communication skills
- Study how to anticipate and manage customers’ behaviour and objections
- Discover the benefits of psychology for professional development
- Know the skills and abilities the most successful salespeople possess
- Improve your overall negotiation skills and know what your clients think
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|23 Oct 2018, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|03 Dec 2018, Singapore||Register Now|
|17 Feb 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|18 Jun 2019, Singapore||Register Now|
|10 Sep 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|03 Dec 2019, Singapore||Register Now|
|22 Dec 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|