Globalization is an integral part of today’s world, and it keeps expanding into all aspects of business and life. Knowing how to operate in our highly multicultural planet is crucial for the success of any modern business or government entity. To meet this target, understanding the key differences and specificities of cultures and cross-cultural communication is an absolute must.
This course highlights the particulars of multicultural relations, the importance of adjusting strategy according to the surrounding environment and the best practices to succeed in providing an excellent customer experience in a particular market as well as growing globally. Course sessions provide expertise on CX Management in the multicultural environment and present innovative tactics for structuring the best standards for your CX team. We review the top implementation practices for solid enhancement of your company’s achievements in our multicultural world.
Explore the key focus areas that will help you as a professional to build a truly client-oriented organization in this multicultural environment. You will gain knowledge in the following:
- Present trends and development of the multicultural environment
- How to provide an excellent level of internal and external multicultural CX
- The Influence of globalization and its potential benefits
- The specifics of multicultural digital psychology and experience
- Possess the expertise in how to apply the best available standards
DAY ONE 16 Apr 2019
- Essentials of the Customer Experience: its growing value and Importance
- Understanding particulars of Multicultural internal and external Customers
- Overview of Cross-Cultural environment specifics in terms of CX
- Consumer Experience Management (CEM) complexity in a Multicultural Environment
- Influence of Globalization and studying related changes in Clients’ Expectations
- Compulsory elements to define the perfect Client Experience Strategy
DAY TWO 17 Apr 2019
- Customer Experience dependency on Business Type and Corporate Culture
- Influence of Corporate Culture and Business Positioning on Service Standards
- Setting the correct limits for your exposure to the International Environment
- Discovering the top reasons why a certain level of CX is central for Every Industry
- Expectations in Client Service & Experience in a multicultural Digital Environment
- Key points for successful delivery of a Cross-Cultural Client Experience
DAY THREE 18 Apr 2019
- Setting Standards for CX Excellence under specific elements of various Cultures
- Collecting and evaluating data on a Service Level from the Client’s Point of View
- Praxis points on provision of the best Multicultural Consumer Experience
- Key facts in adapting Standards and the potential Pitfalls and Risks of Implementation
- Successful praxis of transnational companies: examining real business cases
- Your Personal Action Plan upon Course Completion and guidance checklist
What will you gain
This Atton Institute course provides certified professional status in the challenging multicultural environment and equips you with the ability to:
- Understand how globalization influences customers’ needs and expectations
- Implement international CX standards to outperform the competitors
- Acquire a unique skillset that helps your career in any multicultural environment
- Explore the specifics of multicultural consumers and how to apply the right CX principles
- Study the truly crucial elements of Client Experience management
- Apply the distinct elements of digital experience for your international clients
- Master the channels of delivering the perfect cross-cultural consumer experience
- Know how to maximize profits via introduction of multicultural CX consistency
- Develop a strong understanding of various elements of the Multicultural Environment
- Establish and implement company standards to get ready for global extension
- Use the best CX praxis for multicultural customers to attain customer loyalty and happiness
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.