True experts and CEOs see employees as the most important asset of any organization. That’s why investing in Human Resource Management training becomes such a priority; it helps us to meet organizational changes brought about by the challenging times we live in. Human Resource Management is no longer merely about payroll and recruitment. Now, more than ever, HR professionals need a whole new set of skills to be able to deliver tangible results.
In this Human Resource Management course, you’ll be provided with innovative skills and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. You’ll develop a critical understanding of the issues and difficulties associated with implementing practices aimed at enhancing employee performance and organizational competitiveness and discover new approaches for managing employees, building organizational unity and becoming an outstanding HR Manager.
This qualification offers the unique, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills, such as:
- How to leverage Talent Management and reap maximum benefits
- Awareness of all the pitfalls you may face in employee recruitment and selection
- How to secure employee motivation and ensuring continuous professional development
- The best strategic and innovative practices of international HRM
- A clear tactical vision for the development of Human Resource Management
DAY ONE 25 Jun 2019
- Why is Human Capital so Vital for any type of Organization?
- Analyzing the Current Labor Market Situation, Trends and Forecasts
- The First Step You Must Undertake to Succeed in Recruiting Top Professionals
- Talent Management – Best Practices for Getting and Retaining the Best Personnel
- Revealing the Pitfalls of and Techniques for Flawless Employee Recruitment & Selection
- Exploring the World of Compensation – Extend Your Knowledge on Rewarding Strategies
DAY TWO 26 Jun 2019
- Best Methods for Employee Training that Boosts the Results of your Organization
- Tactics for leveling up Professional Development to the best Global Standards
- Employee Separation and Termination – advanced Knowledge of HRM
- Proven Global Staffing Approach to Succeed in a Multicultural Environment
- Acknowledging the Nuances of Expatriate Staffing – all Dos and Don’ts
- Strategic Human Resource Management – taking a Look at the Big Picture of HRM
DAY THREE 27 Jun 2019
- Improvements in the Organization – Integrating Leadership and Change Management
- Creating a Unique Workplace Culture Using the Proven Strategies of Leading Companies
- Legal Responsibilities & UAE Labour Laws every professional HRM must Know
- Analytics and Metrics in HRM – Revealing the Gaps that Must be Bridged in Time
- Most Common Problems and Pitfalls of HRM, and How to Prevent or Solve Them
- Summary, Action Plan Outline, Conclusion and course key Takeaways
What will you gain
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explore advanced HRM Strategies which let you and your career shine and thrive
- Align existing HR systems with the strategic business Objectives of a firm
- Study the key principles of Recruitment to attract, hire and retain the best Candidates
- Examine the Best Practices of creating compensation, training and benefits systems
- Determine Skill Development needs of the workforce with an eye to future changes
- Upgrade your skills as a Human Resource Manager and obtain up-to-date expertise
- Create a Workplace Atmosphere that reduces the occurrence of behavioral issues
- Understand the specifics of HR Performance Management in a multicultural environment
- Learn the key HR and HRD strategies for improving overall organizational success
- Employ the right Metrics for measuring efficiency and performing flawless analytics
- Recognize common Pitfalls of HRM and the most efficient ways to solve them
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
The UAE is one of the most attractive markets in the world, both for expats who are willing to work here and earn decent wages and for companies wishing to benefit from the advantageous location and low tax system. These conditions have stimulated the influx of professional candidates to the UAE. As the number of candidates and employees rapidly grows, so does the role of the human resource department and the importance of human resource management to take responsibility for the employees of the company.
HR manager is one of those professions where you definitely need a specialized education in order to succeed in the field. Thus, the demand for human resource management courses and human resource diplomas has been significantly growing in recent years, and this tendency will undoubtedly continue into the foreseeable future.
The required competencies of professional HR managers expand far beyond the traditional scope of tools of regular managers. Here is a list of the most essential qualities and skills required for an expert HR specialist (and, luckily, they are also skills you can master at the Atton Institute’s certified Human Resources (HR) Management course):
High-level emotional intelligence (EI), which includes:
- self-perception (understanding of one’s own emotions);
- self-control (over emotions, feelings);
- empathy (understanding others);
EI is an entirely different domain of knowledge, but this is what will make you stand out as a specialist – and you wish to be a remarkable and outstanding professional, don’t you?
- Ability to inspire and encourage the achievements of employees. This is why many companies now use coaches to work with their staff. This education format makes it possible to identify the potential of an employee and allow them to implement new skills at work without pressure and subjective assessments. Coaching is one of the topics that will be reviewed throughout this human resources crash course.
- Flexibility. The ability to respond quickly to market or organizational changes and to act in a time-limited environment is very important for HR. Here we can also include the ability to think in terms of enterprise categories and understand how the company and the whole business is organized.
- Analytical abilities. A good HR manager must have the ability to analyze, compare, summarize information, draw logical conclusions, and highlight the causes and consequences of the situation.
- Stress-resistance. An HR manager should be able to assess the situation correctly as well as act quickly in critical moments, working under conditions with limited resources. This is not something that can be learned by a snap of your fingers, but our human resource course will reveal useful tips and advice that might help to enhance this quality.
- Expertise. Certainly, an HR specialist should be an expert in his/her own field. You might have a charming personality, but without professional knowledge, it is worth nothing. Modern methods and techniques for working with employees is the main subject of this human resource management training from Atton.
Yes, we realize that this list might look a bit worrisome, but with the help of the Atton Institute, you’ll be able to master everything seamlessly and with ease. This certified human resources (HR) management course could be the turning point in your career as an HR manager. Don’t let it slip away.