The Call Centre is a crucial part of any growing and ambitious company in the modern business world. Despite the availability of new channels of interaction with customers (social media and the like), the phone is still one of the best tools to make sure your clients hear you and vice versa. That’s why the professional call centre operations manager plays such a significant role.
This course provides all the required techniques, skills and tools for successful fulfilment of a call centre Operations Manager’s Duties. Participants earn certification in the ability to apply the best and newest practices and to set high standards for up-to-date call centre operations. The course explores the importance of a qualified, well-managed team and advanced HR management methods to achieve the best day-to-day working environment and a high level of efficiency. We delve into the insights of the best and most systematic approach for achieving call centre operations Excellency.
Besides the benefits mentioned above, participants will study various additional competencies that are part of professional modern call centre management, including:
- Standards, prerequisites and central elements of a successful contact centre
- Exploring the structure of operations for the best-performing call centres
- A closer look at customer expectations to improve main work processes
- Bringing the etiquette and communication skills of your team to perfection
- Ways to optimize costs and increase performance of a call centre
- Call Centre definition, responsibilities, services, and tasks
- Classification of Contact Centres and definition of their main Essentials
- Critical structure and elements of Successful Call Centre Operations
- Best management tools to run Call Centre seamlessly
- Understanding the standards of Customer Service Excellence for a Contact Centre
- Efficient tactics and norms to manage Internal and External Client Expectations
- Call Centre operations as an Independent department and as Part of a Company
- Must-have Equipment and Technologies for a contemporary Call Centre
- Contact Centre Communication and Etiquette Essentials for maintaining Efficiency
- Abilities and skills to handle challenging conversations, objections and complaints
- HR Manager’s role, tasks, and responsibilities in Contact Centre Management
- Training and Professional Development of new and existing employees
- Call Centre Operational Costs Structure and solutions for Efficiency Optimization
- Increasing overall Efficiency while keeping Customer Service quality in the Vision
- Primary components of successful Management for Contact Centre Excellence
- Aspect of Teamwork, Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills in a Call Centre
- Contact Centre Operational Efficiency: selecting the right Data and Metrics
- Revising guidance and tips on how to implement the course learnings in Praxis
What will you gain
The Atton Institute Certification as a Call Centre Operations Manager lets you:
- Achieve and systematically maintain the operational excellence of your Call Centre
- Boost your career by improving your professional skills as a Call Centre Manager
- Improve the level of client service and impact the overall customer experience
- Increase contact centre financials and key effectiveness performance indicators
- Study processes to be implemented to achieve constant quality level
- Implement practices that make customers’ phone interactions a positive experience
- Overcome stress and be confident in handling any difficulties with professionalism
- Know the best HR practices that positively impact your team management results
- Discover the keys to building a successful employee motivation and retention plan
- Know the best tools, equipment and technologies for a contact centre
- Enable your Call Centre to achieve outstanding results for your clients
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.