Role of Expert Training and Expert Training Institutes in the UAE
Personnel training is a purposeful, organized, and systematically carried out process of mastering knowledge, skills, and methods of communication under the guidance of experienced teachers, mentors, specialists, and managers.
Probably, it makes no sense to explain why vocational training is so important for personal success and career growth. Assistant training expert is simply invaluable in professional education, considering how effective training can be in the expert training institute.
Types of personnel training
There are three types of training: initial training, advanced training, and personnel retraining.
- Initial training – systematic and organized training and the production of qualified personnel for all areas of human activity, having a set of special knowledge, skills, and ways of communication.
- Advanced training – training of personnel in order to improve knowledge, skills, and communication in connection with the growth of requirements for the profession or promotion.
- Personnel retraining - training of personnel in order to develop new knowledge, skills, and communication methods in connection with mastering a new profession or changing requirements for content and results of work.
Methods of staff training
How will the training take place: in the workplace or away from it? This basically determines which training methods will be used.
On-the-job training is carried out in the typical working environment: the trainee uses real working tools, equipment, documentation or materials that he/she will use after the completion of the training course.
Training outside the workplace is usually held with the use of simplified training tools and equipment, and in an expert training institute or expert training online. The trainee is not considered to be a work unit since the beginning of training, his/her work starts with the performance of exercises. Training outside the workplace can be carried out on the premises of the employer company, in the training center visited by employees of several different companies, or in the college.
In addition to on-the-job training and training out of the workplace, a combination of both methods is possible. Such forms of education include:
- Experiential or empirical training – learning through independent work, but in some logical order;
- Demonstration and practice under the guidance – the instructor, shows the trainee how to do something, then the instructor gives the opportunity to the employee to do this himself/herself, but under supervision;
- Learning by doing – learning how to perform actions, for example, participating with others in the development of a project or a group task.
Expert training center and training experts in the UAE
The UAE is one of those countries in which you can and should make your career. And there are a number of reasons for this:
- Thanks to the thoughtful and consistent government policy of support in all areas of the economy, the forecast for the development of all sectors is very favorable.
- Living conditions in the country for specialists are very good – developed infrastructure, low crime rate and good conditions for self-realization.
- Excellent conditions for professional education and career development.
As for the last point, there are a number of options available. They are, on the one hand, various university courses both from local institutions and from numerous branches of foreign universities. And on the other hand, there is everything necessary for expert training, for those who already work and who have a rather limited time for vocational training.
The latter are ultramodern institutions that attract the best practitioners – experts share their experience with other experts in seminars and training. And one of such institutions is the Atton Institute. Here you can get professional training services in such areas as sales techniques, marketing, management, international trade, logistics, etc. All the knowledge and skills you acquire can almost instantaneously be introduced into your work and thereby achieve a significant improvement in its effectiveness.