Qualification Training and Outlooks for Career Development in the UAE
With the rapid growth of all sectors of the economy, increased competition, especially in the international arena and the continuous introduction of new technologies, the issue of qualification training is more topical than ever in the UAE.
Education and qualification training is an urgent need of any developing company, since the professional growth of employees, constant development of skills and competencies, development of a team approach to solving problems are the components of corporate training that provide the company with success and leadership in its industry. Professional training is beneficial both for a company itself and for its personnel.
For a company:
For an employee
- Increase the labor productivity of individual specialists and divisions;
- Motivation of staff;
- Forming an effective team approach;
- Strengthening the reputation of the company and increasing staff loyalty.
- Increase the level of competence and personal effectiveness;
- Developing sustainable skills, consolidating and structuring knowledge on the topic.
When choosing a solution for qualification training, a company passes the following stages of building a program for training:
- Analysis of the company's needs for training and personnel growth as well as the development of the basis of the training system;
- Conducting categorization of employees regarding their priority for training, conducting their evaluation according to these criteria;
- Planning, creating a program, choosing training formats;
- Conducting training;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of training;
- Planning further development of employees, taking into account the training already conducted.
Depending on the set business objectives, a specific training method (format) is used. Here are some examples of those:
- Business training is one of the most popular training formats, allows you to learn quickly and develop new skills;
- Teaching business game (business simulation) is an interactive model of the economic system, as close as possible to the real situation that the employee must face during the work;
- Seminar/conference. It allows to familiarize with new information simultaneously with a large number of participants in the event;
- Coaching is professional assistance provided by the coach (mentor), a person or a group of people in determining and achieving participants` goals;
- Courses are a more durable form of training, in which elements of other forms are combined: lectures, seminars, training, business games, etc. It allows you to obtain the necessary competence in a certain field.
A modern specialist, regardless of the field of activity, must have quite a lot of skills and knowledge, he/she must have an idea of working in related fields (that is, to be in some way a universal soldier), and most importantly, be ready to master new knowledge and skills quickly.
Qualification training in the UAE
The UAE provides quite a lot of opportunities for professional training, in particular for such specialists as marketers, managers, sales and customer service specialists. Here you can choose between private and state-owned structures (universities, colleges, institutes, etc.), and the optimal form of training for yourself both in terms of time and the material presented. For example, the Atton Institute in Dubai offers solutions for qualification training for all of the above categories – individual courses and programs, which consist of a series of courses.