Professional Courses after MBA in the UAE – What are They for?
In one way or another, a working professional faces the need for professional training after graduation, so the demand for professional courses after graduation from college is constantly high. As new methods and techniques are developed and implemented in the economy constantly, the urgency of this issue will continue to grow. This is especially true in the countries where all improvements and innovations, are actively introduced such as the UAE.
Your professional development efforts should be planned and lead to a specific goal, so the first step for you is to make an individual development plan, in which you will see what kind of professional courses after MBA you need at a certain stage of development.
Individual employee development plan
So, the individual employee development plan is a list of activities aimed at improving work efficiency and professional growth, mainly through professional training in courses, training, seminars, etc. This plan is made taking into account the needs of both the company and the employee and shows the expected stages of career growth. Not only the increase in the professional level but also the implementation of any special projects can be written in the plan.
- What should the plan contain in terms of individual development? An individual development plan, as a rule, contains a list of developmental activities. Depending on the scope of the company, its scale, this list can be very diverse and, among other things, it can include:
- Training (both in the company and outside);
- Participation in projects where an employee can gain valuable experience;
- Staff rotation;
- Mentoring and coaching;
- Additional tasks, roles, assignments;
- Passing mandatory and optional certification.
Development plans, as a rule, do not contain tasks related to the achievement of certain KPIs or targets (this is, for example, efficiency plans).
- Terms of planning. For beginners, they usually set the plans for six months, for those already working – a plan for a year and for 3-5 years for experienced professionals. Ideally, the description of the personnel training (or another similar document) should contain both the steps of the career ladder and the criteria for assessing professional knowledge and skills. Thus, employees with a manager can evaluate current competencies and what has to be done to reach the next career level.
Professional courses in business management in Dubai, UAE
Business is very actively developing in Dubai, the UAE now, mainly international trade in free economic zones. So the demand for top-level specialists and therefore for vocational education, for example, professional courses for commerce graduates will remain high in the near future. There are some options for the professional courses for commerce and other graduates to choose from in this country. Both private and public educational institutions offer such options.
Among the most popular areas on which the professional courses are conducted are the following: the basics of sales, digital marketing, advertising and promotion of products, international trade, etc. The Atton Institute provides you with its training solutions for the professionals mentioned above. There are both separate training courses and complex training programs (consisting of several courses) offered by the Institute.