Corporate Training Solutions for Business Development and Growth
So, what is a corporate training program and why is it so important for the success of a company? Corporate training is a special kind of vocational training, where trainees are not individual specialists from different companies but form some department of one company or even the entire staff of a company.
The advantages of this approach are obvious – corporate training courses provide the opportunity not only to improve the skills of all employees at once but also to train their interaction, to work out typical actions in a certain situation, which is very important for the smooth and efficient operation of a company.
In these classes, you can solve a number of problems:
- The increase of professional skills, and all members of the training group.
- To work out the actions of both individual members of the team and the team as a whole.
- Increase the motivation of all trainees. People appreciate the efforts aimed at their professional development and this will force them to work for the result more actively.
In order to meet the growing demand for corporate solutions: courses, training, seminars, etc., more and more organizations appear providing their services in corporate training courses.
What are the types of staff training
All methods of employee training, as a rule, are divided into two groups: on-the-job training and out-of-work training. Training in the workplace, one way or another, is related to the performance of daily duties. It is considered less costly and helps employees to get involved in the work process. However, the purpose and order of training, in this case, can be lost behind the performance of current tasks. There are several types of training in the workplace:
- Mentoring, when a manager conducts training in parallel with the main work;
- Copying, when an employee is attached to a more experienced colleague and repeats the actions of this master;
- The delegation, when employees are given some tasks, and the result is analyzed by the manager;
- Rotation, when an employee is transferred to another job for a certain period to receive new knowledge;
- Method of increasing knowledge, when tasks are given to employees with increasing complexity, and at the final stage, an employee performs all the work by himself/herself.
Training outside the workplace is considered more expensive. However, it allows for better planning the learning process and quickly yields positive results. The most common types of training outside the workplace are:
- lectures that allow a professional to present a large amount of information in the shortest possible time;
- business games, allowing disassemble training material in the game form;
- cases designed to force workers to analyze real situations;
- modeling, helping an employee to try the role of another in order to gain practical experience.
A special type of staff training is self-education when an employee raises own level of knowledge through using materials found independently and also passes training separately from the rest of the staff.
How to choose the trainer?
As practice shows, employees training with the involvement of a third-party organization or a separate trainer has much more advantages than in the case when it is necessary to train personnel on your own. Today, there are lots of corporate training companies ready to provide their training services, but the manager and the HR manager should clearly understand who they are addressing and who will subsequently conduct staff training. Before you entrust someone to train your employees, study the course program and adjust it if necessary. It is also important to communicate with the specialist after graduation – this will allow you to understand whether the training was effective, and what goals were achieved during it.
Opportunities for corporate training in Dubai, UAE
Every year thousands of new companies, both large and small ones are established here, in the United Arab Emirates. And of course, large corporations, coming to the local market, like no one else feel the need for corporate training.
As you know, demand generates supply. There are many large and small private and state corporate training companies in the country that provide their training solutions. As a rule, such courses are held by professionals with practical experience in the real sector of the economy, so that the effectiveness of investments invested in corporate training is quite high. One of the examples of such educational companies is the Atton Institute.