Looking for Best Professional Courses? Find the Best One in Dubai, UAE!
Every working professional, after graduating from a university or college, sooner or later faces the problem of postgraduate education. Progress does not stand still, and we have to keep pace with it, in order not to be left behind. So what are the available options and type of professional courses?
What are the types of best professional courses?
According to the generally accepted classification of teaching methods adopted in the world practice, they can be divided into such categories:
- Teaching methods used in the workplace or on-the-job training. These are characterized by direct interaction with typical works in the typical working situation. Such training can be carried out in various forms. The main feature is that the training process is organized and conducted specifically for a particular organization and only for its employees.
- Learning methods outside the workplace. Out-of-work learning includes all types of learning outside of the workplace. Such training is carried out by external training structures and, as a rule, outside the organization.
- Methods, equally suitable for either of these two options. These teaching methods do not exclude each other since training within the organization can be carried out at the workplace or outside. In addition, they can complement each other, as training in the workplace is often combined with training in other organizations or educational institutions.
Types of training in the workplace:
- Mentoring – the activities of a trainer with the staff during daily work.
- Delegation – giving employees a clearly delineated area of tasks with the authority to decide on a specified range of issues. In this case, a trainer teaches subordinates in the course of the work.
- Rotation – an employee is transferred to a new job or position for gaining additional professional qualifications and expanding the experience. Usually for a period of several days to several months.
- Use of training techniques, instructions (for example: how to work with a particular machine, etc.)
Types of training outside the workplace:
- Business games – a collective game, which includes the analysis of the case study, during which the participants of the game receive roles in the gaming business situation and consider the consequences of the taken decisions.
- Learning situations – a real or fictitious management situation with issues for analysis.
- Simulation – the reproduction of real working conditions (for example, the use of simulators, mock-ups, etc.).
- Role-playing games (role-play modeling) – an employee puts himself/herself in someone's place to gain practical experience (usually in interpersonal communication) and receives confirmation of the correctness of his/her behavior (usually through films).
Choosing the best professional training courses
So, what are the best professional courses for working professionals? We want such education to be modern, effective and short-term at the same time.
Firstly, a specialist in some field already has a specific background in this field, so he or she is only interested in the latest knowledge and techniques that have just been implemented or even just being planned for implementation. The best solution, in this case, will be professional courses after graduation, which are offered by numerous private educational organizations.
Secondly, the possibility of rapid, practical application of the obtained knowledge is also the most important factor in choosing a training model, and here the best solution will be a seminar or workshop in which its participants will receive the necessary practical skills that they can subsequently implement in the work of their company by making it more effective.
Thirdly, time is the most important resource for a business person. A true professional cannot afford to spend it on listening to lengthy lectures with little useful theoretical ideas. Only practically useful information, such as techniques, methods and experience and in the shortest time. Now one can find many short-time time courses for working professionals in the educational services market.
The Atton Institute in Dubai, UAE offers seminars, courses, and training dedicated to the increase in sales, improvement of customer service, digital marketing, management, etc. Here are some examples of professional courses: