Best Innovative Training Methods for Professional Education
Innovative training is the current trend in professional education. There are numerous innovative training techniques which include various approaches and methods. However, the core of any innovative training remains constant – practical knowledge and deep and comprehensive understanding of the company’s operation.
Innovative thinking training is a particular kind of learning the main task of which is to develop a more critical mindset of an individual. Innovative business training is a necessary component of the company’s success. Moreover, all CEOs, top managers, and self-employed professionals are obliged to undergo it to survive the competition. As soon as you finish one of such courses, you’ll be able to come up with innovative tactical training solutions, develop a fresh, unique perspective on things.
Some innovative training techniques
- Remote education. Nowadays, you can hardly surprise one with online training. Online courses, webinars, etc., are quite actively used for training, especially for professional training. However, technologies never stop their development, and new techniques are being introduced into the learning process: e-mail mailings, podcasts, etc. With this approach, it is possible to organize simultaneous training of a large number of students; there is the opportunity to conduct training at home, freely choose a convenient time.
- Case study. This method is based on a full study and analysis of situations that may occur in a particular field of activity. This method differs with the fact that it is possible to organize an effective discussion of the situation and the problems in it, to compare the objects of study with the students' existing experience.
- Coaching. Coaching is the training of less experienced professionals by more experienced ones, their adaptation to professional development and the comprehension of knowledge and skills on the topic under study. The process of coaching is useful in that the introduction of students in the studied area is carried out with maximum impact, unique skills and competencies are formed.
- Role-playing games. The meaning of role-playing games is the playing by the students some established roles under the conditions that correspond to the tasks of the game created within the framework of the topic or subject being studied. Role games reinforce students' reflection, improve their understanding of the motives of other people's actions, reduce the number of common mistakes made in real situations.
- Business game. The essence of the method of the business game is to model all kinds of situations or features of the parties to the activity that relates to the topic or discipline under study. Business games differ in that they provide an opportunity to conduct a comprehensive study of the problem, prepare ways of solving it and apply them.
- Experience exchange. The method of experience exchange involves the transfer of the student to another place of study and the subsequent return. The presented experience promotes the unity of the team, improving the quality of communication and broadening the horizon.
- Brainstorm. This method involves working together in small groups, the main purpose of which is to find a solution to a given problem or task. The ideas offered at the beginning of the assault are collected together, initially without any criticism, and at subsequent stages are discussed, and one of them is the most productive one.
Innovation training solutions available in the UAE
If you are looking for innovative training solutions, Dubai, the UAE, is a perfect choice for you. Here you will find both private and public institutions offering their innovative training solutions, like the Atton Institute. Professionals of the highest class work here in Dubai, they will provide you with plenty of innovative training ideas. All of these ideas are of practical value. A professional at the innovative training course will definitely help you to make your work more efficient and increase the performance of your team.