In the era of competition and diversity, customer service is a hot topic in the UAE and worldwide. Numerous articles and posts have been written on it. Everyone seems to be looking for the ways to provide the best client service to outperform the competitors.
Why do businessmen and marketers seem to bother about it so much? The answer is simple – providing the best customer service & experience ensures that the client will come back to you which results stable company’s growth and revenues.
The global latest data show that 85% of satisfied customers are ready to pay more while almost 90% would rather go to a competitor in case an individual brand provides unsatisfactory client service.
To provide really good consumer service businesses in the UAE and abroad have to truly understand what composes it. If you want to deliver the best customer service, you need to have the well-planned strategy. Follow our list of recommendations to see what is to be done to win loyal clients.
- Think of customers first. Even if you produce something unique, you are very likely to have a competitor in your niche. This means that you are making similar products or provide similar services. If your product is about the same, the only way to attract customers and retain them is to offer better consumer service. This brings us to our first recommendation – think of customers first and of products second. Buyer experience outweighs many things, though, the quality of the product you sell is highly important, too, and is a constituent part of CX.
- Detail the best consumer experience. To provide it, you have to imagine it first. You need a vision with as many particulars as possible. Use customer’s feedback and ideas of your employees to create this vision. The next step is to bring this vision to life.
- Be consistent. You can’t provide really good quality service one time but fail to provide it another time. This will result in clear customer dissatisfaction. When dealing with customers, it is essential to be consistent. If clients have two different experiences with the same brand, they will be more likely to go to your competitor just to see if their service is better than yours.
- Train your employees. People working in client service require special kind of mindset. They have to be friendly and patient round the clock. However, even the best professionals need additional training. Help, instruct, educate and encourage. Keep them motivated and inspired.
- Take care of your employees. Why is it crucial to caring for your employees, and motivating them? It is rather simple – the satisfaction of your employees turns into the satisfaction of your customers. A happy employee who feels appreciated and inspired will work with greater devotion. The commitment of your employee will ultimately result in your company’s profit. That’s how it works.
There are many ways of improving shopper experience. If that’s the issue you feel concerned with, follow our recommendations. Be consistent in providing good customer service and CX, train your employees to help them become more efficient, praise them and encourage them. Besides, it is important to know what composes a best consumer experience, vision it in detail and always think of customers first. They are the core of everything you do. Being client-oriented is the key in providing good client service. The formula of success that will help your company to prosper and thrive is to combine all of the above mentioned into one corporate strategy and materialize it into the clear and structured action plan.