The main quality control tool is to comply with existing standards of interaction with a customer. Effective customer feedback is the main information channel. If you have established relations with the consumer, you will be able to promptly identify problem areas and respond appropriately. Moreover, this approach allows you to monitor the slightest changes affecting the business activities of the company.
Once the new service standards have been successfully implemented, it is possible to sum up the intermediate results and determine the degree of effectiveness of the measures. Below is a list of standards that you can use as a model to test the efficacy.
- All activities of the company aim to expand its customer base - a satisfied customer goes into the category of regular customers, and therefore purchases more and more;
- Permanent optimization of the various stages of interaction with the customer - while caring for the client's wishes, you should not forget about costs. Try to achieve maximum results with minimal effort. For example, you can implement an automated answering system for service telephone calls;
- Effective customer feedback is provided - use a variety of events and surveys to collect information from the client. If the company's strategy is built taking into account the needs and expectations of the consumer, success is guaranteed;
- Design and quality characteristics of the products meet more than 50% of consumer inquiries. For example, fixing the systemic failures in the initial stages allows you to eliminate further negative consequences;
- Customer service system should work steadily - every client, regardless of the stage of interaction, should feel his importance to the company;
- Efforts on building an effective service system are done in two directions - both with clients and with the staff. Your employees do not differ much from your potential consumers, and this should be taken into account. Coordinated internal work is the key to effective interaction with clients and adequate assessment of the staff;
- Your consumers have the opportunity to communicate with you in numerous ways - ideally, you should offer the customer several types of communication. This can be a personal meeting, telephone call, or an e-mail. Efficiency of the system of customer service depends on the degree of your awareness of customers’ problems.
In conclusion, it should be noted that continuous communication with the client is not only an opportunity to improve the customer service system and its standards, but also an excellent way to bring information to the consumer about current promotions or new products. By establishing good relations with the consumers, you increase their loyalty and gain their trust, and thereby provide your business with stability and growth.