On hearing the word customer care, what initially comes to mind is a business call center you call in case you have some problems to be solved.
Define Customer Care?
This is service rendered to current customers before making a buy, during the purchase and after buying and making use of the goods and services of a company. A customer's needs must be met if a customer service is to be regarded as proper and effective. And it results satisfied customers. A customer service which is below required standards will result complaints and loss in sales means consumers can move their preferences in favor of rival competitors.
Great customer care deals with creating great relationships with customers, which could result in long term attachment. It is advantageous to both the customers and the business. As a result of service been provided by the business which meets clients expectations, it brings results in terms of huge benefits for the customers. Likewise, the business also benefits because the contented customers would be regular customers. It is not easy to achieve a great customer service. To establish it takes some time and it involves resources and time to bring all your standards to the necessary level.
To satisfy a customer, it is necessary to fix and observe particular service principles. For instance, from five calls, four are answered in 8 seconds. There are customer service personnel that are readily available all day long. This enables customers to converse with a person and not a programmed machine, and buttons don’t have to be pressed before they can talk to a person.
The main purpose of most operations is the provision of customer care quality. This first helps to get it directed to the marketplace. For instance, even if it is shopping online, a personalised service could be missing in another online shop. The motive is not resulting in a machine operated center. Meanwhile, people are trained well and can execute on customer problems at will. It also signifies that customers are not referred to several persons. The usual customer official will give you a phone call to attend to your issue, which makes the customer's service be attended to by one person. This way, the first goal is to be in sync with its customer.
When a customer care is correctly implemented, an entire range of benefits are given,
- Increase in sales
- Continuous sales
- Reduction in marketing costs
Features of a Great Customer Care
The process of catering for the needs of customers making available and offering professional, insightful, quality of high service and help is required before, during that time and after the requirements of the customer are met is called Customer Service. It involves meeting what the customer needs and wants. This includes;
- Punctuality: Products must be delivered on time promised. One should also avoid delay and termination of products.
- Respect: This art should be imbibed. Part of a great customer service involves saying; 'good day', 'good morning', 'how may I be of help', and 'have a nice day. Good manners being used in any business is necessary even though the customer is purchasing a product or not.
- Professionalism: Professionalism should be applied to all customers. This involves competence or known skill from the professional. The customer has been cared for is Professionalism.
- Customization: For loyalty to be achieved, the customer's name must be effectively used. Customers will like to know that with whom the business is done, recognizes them on a familiar level.
Classes of Customer Services and Customer Care
Several types of information or services supported by a company are required by customers. Marketing and Sales are also needed for interaction with customers. So, a customer center can be made use of for different processes of business. The customer service's tasks and purposes involve the following:
- Help: Help services involve billing queries resolution, accounts activation, new customers’ registration and complaints recording.
- Advertising: Advertising tasks performed in a contact center involves forwarding outgoing emails, telemarketing, taking of polls and surveys, answering to incoming emails and taking care of advertising campaigns.
- Sales: This involves incoming sales, outgoing sales, web call back, web chat and browsing.
- Professional Support: Customers need several professional support services like, verification of data, support application, updates of address and problem resolving through the professional help desk.
- Analytics of a Customer: This includes, auditing quality, propriety analysis and analysis of complaints.
All the above forms the main fundamentals and principles of any quality customer care approach. By following and implementing the above, you would be able to increase company performance and clients’ satisfaction level. On our side, Atton Institute provides all necessary training which give necessary skills and qualifications to implement and follow best consumer service standards at all levels of a company.