In recent years clients in UAE and globally have become the main focus of the market and the core of its development. Why has this happened? Clients have a wide choice of goods and services, and they have to decide which particular services to use. There are so many similar companies which offer similar goods or services that it becomes more and more difficult to win customer loyalty and make people buy goods at a particular place for a certain price. What makes a person to finally choose a certain company or prefer a certain product? Undoubtedly, it is the level of client service. It makes a company stand out and can truly make random visitors convert.
Unfortunately, only a few entrepreneurs in UAE and worldwide realize that there is a direct dependence between such vital components of any business as a brand, client loyalty, customer confidence and quality of service. To stay at the top and be among the best companies in your niche, it is necessary to think of all these concepts.
Another thing entrepreneurs have to be aware of is that the quality of service is evaluated by the consumers – they are at the heart of that. This means that you have to look at client service from the client’s perspective – this is the key to success. From the client’s perspective, quality customer service includes the following:
- Empathy. Understand, sympathize, do everything possible to address the client’s discomfort points and help.
- Client confidence. Employees of the company have to be confident themselves to build customer confidence. This will ultimately result in consumer loyalty.
- Reliability. This means that you have to do everything on timely basis and exactly as it has been promised.
- Responsiveness. Try to show that you truly want to help customers in order to ensure quality client service.
- Comfort. Clients want to see comfortable shopping centres; they appreciate logical arrangement of goods and attentive shop assistants.
From the UAE company’s perspective, customer service involves strategies and tactics aimed at the interaction of the company with a client. Companies have to strive to provide continuous communication with a customer before they get a product. If you are interested in consumer loyalty, then you have to think about the long-term satisfaction of the client’s needs.
Quality customer service does not focus or rely on the client’s abstract image. It consists of concrete steps that establish contact with each group of customers, improve the level of trust and customer confidence. However, it is very important not to make customer service look too formal and impersonal. Be polite but also be creative.
How to Win Client Loyalty?
All the parameters mentioned above should be taken into account if your aim is to win client loyalty and client confidence. If we try to define customer loyalty, it is best described as a positive attitude of the buyer to the company and its products. Typically, it is the result of both rational factors and unconscious psychological factors.
One of the ways to win client’s loyalty is to offer loyalty programs. They minimize the gap between the expectations of customers and the actual level of the service provided. Besides, strategies you use should correspond to the marketing goals of your company.
When designing a loyalty program aimed at winning client loyalty you have to conduct questionnaires and surveys, as well as use methods of statistical assessment. Loyalty programs should be customized and designed for a specific person.
When determining the level of customer loyalty and confidence, always draw a clear line between the concepts of “client loyalty,” “satisfaction” and “false loyalty.” We have already defined client loyalty; now let us discuss the concepts of customer satisfaction and false loyalty.
Client satisfaction is the evaluative judgment of a customer. People decide if they are satisfied with the quality of the goods and the level of service when making a specific purchase. To reach consumer loyalty you have to take care of client satisfaction. Client satisfaction will ultimately result in customer loyalty.
Now let us discuss the phenomenon of false loyalty. Clients can show interest in the product, but at the same time remain uninvolved and emotionally detached from the brand.
The reasons of false loyalty can vary:
- There is no worthy alternative or essential difference between brands.
- Consumers are afraid of change.
- You offer the best prices.
If clients are guided by these motives, then this is false consumer loyalty, and this person is very likely to leave your brand and make further purchases from your competitors.
What is true client loyalty? It involves the following:
- Customers are ready to forgive mistakes and minor service drawbacks;
- Consumers recommend the company to friends and acquaintances;
- Clients are not sensitive to discounts and sales promotions.
Winning client loyalty and consumer confidence is an expensive, ambitious and long-term project. It requires the UAE business to make research and analysis. You need to develop a detailed and logical strategy before trying to implement it. It is important to have a clear idea of your target audience, predict the desired behavior of your customers and use impact tools that are addressed to each specific group of clients.
The reaction of consumers has to be monitored continuously, while loyalty programs have to be adjusted if you are actually interested in client loyalty.
Try adding new interaction mechanisms to your loyalty program. Management and control of client service allow the company to show it is customer-oriented and focused on providing high-level services. Companies with effective loyalty programs are less susceptible to the impact of a crisis. Client loyalty and consumer confidence are a guarantee of permanent income and are, thus, worth fighting for.
How to assess the quality of client service?
The following components are essential for good customer experience and quality client service:
- Accessibility – your contact details must be available, and your company must be ready to provide all kinds of support to the client;
- Security – the company’s goods and services must correspond to a certain level of quality;
- Politeness – your staff has to remain polite throughout communication with the customer;
- Communication skills – your staff has to speak the language your client understands;
- Understanding your clients – show genuine interest and sincere desire to solve existing or potential problems of your customers;
- Tangibility – if your business has a physical address, then all your offices must be comfortable, brand-new and well-equipped;
- Reliability – do things on time, especially when it comes to financial transactions;
- Responsibility – make sure that the services you provide correspond quality standards of your industry;
- Completeness – make sure that you and your staff have necessary skills, competencies, and knowledge to provide services.
Quality Client Service and Brand
To provide quality client service and establish communication with customers on UAE and abroad it is necessary to arrange a call centre. It is, perhaps, the most reliable and significant strategy for ensuring interaction between a brand and a consumer.
What is the main benefit of this tactic? A call centre enables you to share value content and information about goods directly without any intermediaries. That is the point why it is highly important to select the right people to deal with it. One wrong thing an employee does is enough to destroy the relationship with a specific client. Paying special attention to the training of the employees who work in call centres. They require a very high level of communication skills. They must be able to speak the language of politeness with the customer.
Besides, the level of service must correspond to the level of product or service you are trying to sell. This will help you to win client loyalty. If your company provides expensive goods, your consumer has every right to demand the corresponding high level of customer service. A contact centre is no exception. It is necessary to remember that. Otherwise, you might fail to meet the expectations of your clients.
All in all, winning customers’ loyalty is a long-term project that requires both your time and efforts. However, the results will never disappoint you. Client loyalty and consumer confidence result in your company’s profit and are, thus, worth every effort.