About the Atton Institute
Atton Institute Dubai offers a full spectrum of professional courses in all the main segments of professional education in which we combine traditional knowledge with the latest business trends and values.
With our assistance, you can improve professionalism and efficiency at all levels of your company or non-commercial entity. Completing our courses means reaching maximum professional and business results with minimum time and financial investments.
Key Facts About Course
MODERN MANAGERS & CEOS
December 04 – 06,
USD 2.990,- only
Short Course Outline
- Understanding Your Clients: Defining and Meeting Their Needs and Expectations
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) – True Meaning and Guiding Principles
- Top Guiding Principles You Must Follow in Modern Realities
- Structuring the Customer Experience According to Your Particular Business Type
- CX Management Best Practices to Design and Achieve Top Service Standards
- Importance of a Flawless Digital Experience – How to Provide and Best Praxis
- Duties Within Human Resources Management for Provision of Excellent Service
- Common Risks and Challenges on The Way to a Great Consumer Experience
- Analyzing Business Cases and Designing Your Own Post-Course Action Plan
About Your Trainer: Paul Hitchen
Paul is a highly skilled and professional Training Manager who strives for the best possible results at all times. He has excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills and strong communication, coaching and training capabilities. His proven problem-solving and analytical thinking skills and ability to adapt to evolving industry trends make him a fantastic trainer.
Paul has over 30 years of professional experience working with multi-national organizations in Europe and the Middle East. He is a versatile, results-driven professional with successful, comprehensive experience in developing exceptional relationships with clients, peers and senior leadership to provide sustainable business solutions.