About the Atton Institute
Atton Institute Dubai offers a full spectrum of professional courses in all the main segments of professional education in which we combine traditional knowledge with the latest business trends and values.
With our assistance, you can improve professionalism and efficiency at all levels of your company or non-commercial entity. Completing our courses means reaching maximum professional and business results with minimum time and financial investments.
Key Facts About Course
2990,00 $ only
Short Course Outline
- Difference and Functions of Interpersonal Communication vs. Business Communication;
- Communication Channels and Models; Business communication Rules and Norms;
- Psychological Aspects of Communication: Keeping Emotions under Control;
- Communication Barriers and how to avoid them for Communicating with Confidence;
- Verbal Communication & Understanding the key elements of Effective Speaking;
- Crucial Elements, Components and Power of Non-Verbal Communication
- Standards of using various Business Correspondence with Maximum Efficiency;
- The Trend of using Multiple Channels for Interaction and its Advantages and Risks;
- Cultural Awareness and Main Rules to Follow in Cross-Cultural Communication
About Your Trainer: Paul Hitchen
Paul is a highly skilled and professional Training Manager who strives for the best possible results at all times. He has excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills and strong communication, coaching and training capabilities. His proven problem-solving and analytical thinking skills and ability to adapt to evolving industry trends make him a fantastic trainer.
Paul has over 30 years of professional experience working with multi-national organizations in Europe and the Middle East. He is a versatile, results-driven professional with successful, comprehensive experience in developing exceptional relationships with clients, peers and senior leadership to provide sustainable business solutions.